Aaron Gray Our New Starting Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

charlz wrote: View Post
    is that being discussed? I know Batum is in a contract year though? link?
    Lol I think this has been discussed only on this forum on a thread called: "So we are flipping Ed Davis huh?" I'm pretty sure this is pure speculation, but so is 80% of what is discussed on these forums.
    "Defense wins championships."

Comment

Aaron Gray get the start
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

charlz wrote: View Post
        is that being discussed? I know Batum is in a contract year though? link?
        It's wishful thinking on my part. Oh and Nilanka, I have seen him play several times over the last two years. He's good. Played well in Europe too during the lockout. He can defend and shoot the three rock. He's young and fits the mold of what the raps need. He's in contract talks but Portland is low balling him. The GM has gone on record that he cannot afford to sign both him and Wallace to juicy deals. He's not happy with his bench role.

http://portlandtribune.com/sports/st...31384960197200
        Last edited by Balls of Steel; Wed Jan 25, 2012, 08:04 AM.
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
          It's wishful thinking on my part. Oh and Nilanka, I have seen him play several times over the last two years. He's good. Played well in Europe too during the lockout. He can defend and shoot the three rock. He's young and fits the mold of what the raps need. He's in contract talks but Portland is low balling him. The GM has gone on record that he cannot afford to sign both him and Wallace to juicy deals. He's not happy with his bench role.

http://portlandtribune.com/sports/st...31384960197200
          Would you say he has more upside as an overall player, than J.Johnson with a consistent 15-foot jumper?

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Would you say he has more upside as an overall player, than J.Johnson with a consistent 15-foot jumper?
            I'm not Balls, but I think yes, yes, yes.

JJ, and all fans, should embrace the notion of him being a 6-8th man on the team. He is instant energy off the bench when he focuses on defense and plays within himself on offense.

Comment

Working...
            X