January 29: New Jersey - Big! Changes to the starters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    I thought I heard him yelling something like "Get ... in there" with or without a 'fuck' because he was mad at the ball for not going in the basket a couple of times when he got fouled.
    He said that a couple of times too. But I am referring specifically to the play with about 5 seconds left in the 3rd quarter when he drove with just 2 seconds left on the shot clock.

Comment

Noteworthy: Raptors won first 5 game or more road trip for the first time since November, 2001.

Comment

LOL!

ceez wrote: View Post
        Derozen can't finish to save his god forsaken life
        25 minutes later...

DeMar probably having the best game of his season.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Alabi: I swear I saw him.
          his per 36 blocks are up to a staggering 18. lol

Comment

OMFG who are these guys. Everybody was playing the way we hoped they would. Without BARGS! Demar is returned and has now repossessed his skin from that impostor who had control of it for the last 8 games. Davis was seen on the floor. Bayless has been gifted with his correct position, James Johnson has been freed, Klieza is doing what he is supposed to, Amir returned for 20 minutes tonight.

I feel man love for these guys after and very difficult time.

Comment

Great move starting Bayless to guard D Williams.

Comment

DeMar had 1 good game
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

Butler: Anyone ever see or read The Girl Who Played with Fire? Yeah, well, he is the chick who digs herself out of the ground. Stay buried goddammit!
                  Priceless.

Comment

DeMar had 1 good game
                    +1

i am rooting for him but after all the hate given to him here by fans its silly how fast they changed their tune.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      +1

i am rooting for him but after all the hate given to him here by fans its silly how fast they changed their tune.
                      I don't think anyone has really changed their opinions on him, its just he has finally shown us one game of what we want of him-we want to believe!

Comment

where's Pizzaman? I guess DeMar Shut him up. I missed tonights game cuz i went to watch a movie with my family. Looks like i missed a good game, highlights were pretty sweet.

Comment

looks like this wallpaper actually worked

After i put it on he dropped 27... guess I'll keep it on for the rest of the season.

Comment

Working...
                          X