Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilson Chandler to Toronto? Forget about it (473)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• with Amnesty we can offer up to 13 million
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
      Matt52 we still have an amnesty to use
      You can't use amnesty in mid season. The cut off was before the season started.

I don't know the rules for sure but I am certain July 1st it will be available to be used by teams who have not used it.

Comment

• Hope his at the game so somemne can interview him. Even though he'll say I'm just here on business bullshit
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Toronto is nice and all but after being away from America for so long the first thing you want to do is go hangout in Toronto?

I'm telling you guys S&T this weekend!
          I hope so. I'm excited.... and surely to be let down.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Hope his at the game so somemne can interview him. Even though he'll say I'm just here on business bullshit
            What is this business talk anyways?

He is not a star NBA player, he is a good starter. Is he here for endorsements? Has a nightclub brought him in to headline a party? Please.

He is an unemployed NBA player in one of 30 NBA cities and one of 4 that have cap space to sign him.

What else is he in Toronto for?

Comment

• Matt52 you are killing my basketboner.... sign and trade possible?
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• PG Calderon vs PG Ty Lawson is a salary difference of about 7.2million. Chandler could make up that difference

Comment

• Nugs aren't trading Lawson
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• SandmanFan wrote: View Post
                    PG Calderon vs PG Ty Lawson is a salary difference of about 7.2million. Chandler could make up that difference
                    Lawson is the PG of the present and future in Denver.

Although if Denver is willing to give up Lawson and Chandler for him, awesome!

(not going to happen though).

Comment

• Shrimp. Scampi.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• anyone else currently salivating over a Chandler/Bargnani/Valanciunas starting lineup?

Comment

• btw, is it possible that Chandler signs with Denver for the remainder of this season and becomes an unrestricted free agent in the summer?

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                            anyone else currently salivating over a Chandler/Bargnani/Valanciunas starting lineup?

Yup. and it wont stop until someone proves that it won't happen

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                              Yup. and it wont stop until someone proves that it won't happen
                              I'm on my third shirt since I caught this thread update

Comment

• Lets be realist. Its been reported that BC wanted go to after him and than BC says on live TV that he was interested in the WC. Now two weeks later his just hanging out in Toronto with his agent. In a hotel that's close to the ACC. What are they going to say when his at the game. Visiting friend and familly? How many American born player have have family in Canada never less Toronto? The only friend would be Forbes since they played on the same team last year. Its all-star weekend shouldn't you be trying to get a hotel in Orlando?
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X