X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feb. 3rd vs. Washington

As Matt Devlin so enthusiastically stated, "Amir's BACK!!"
    Great to see.

Now we just have to get Demar out of his funk and we'll be alright!

They're running plays at DeMar.

And it's working.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

JJ taking way too many shots
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Nice hard foul by my man Ed right there
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Kleiza's like "everybody chill, I got this."
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

What a game!! Up by 21?! Awesome. Even it is the Wizards.

Comment

great game i'll be postin up the highlights soon

Comment

Anyone else get annoyed by Devlin constantly repeating "I am Amir Johnson" every time Amir did anything?

Awesome game by Calderon, almost a triple double.. Plus 17 assists. Kleiza really helped out the club as well, along with Amir and Barbosa.

Comment

Yeah once Casey yanked DeMar they really took it to them
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I hope Gray sticks around past this year. The Raptors love Barbosa for the low maintenance and professionalism he brings? I think Gray is the same. Always clapping/cheering on the bench, always hustling on the floor.

Nice to see Amir make a return appearance tonight.

ED played well, too. Clearly one of them needs to go once JV and Bargnani are thrown back in to the mix and my boy Aaron is brought back.

DeMar..... ups and downs continue. At least he threw in 7 rebounds tonight.

Minus the assist to Amir for the Purolator Delivering of the Game, probably the most useless game he has put in this year.

Calderon with the seventeen sandwich: 8 points, 17 assists, 8 rebounds. When he rolled his ankle in the first half I thoughts, "Jesus H. Christ, trade him now!" I have high anxiety related to Josephobia (that is fear of Calderon injury before assets returned on a trade).

Did Barbosa nail a ref's wife? Holy shit, he literally got assualted and thrown to the floor and the referee gave him the foul - and that was just one incident.

Kleiza - awesome game. I hope the knee is an issue of the past moving forward.

In the battle of rebounds per minute, Jamaal edges Forbes with 6 rebounds in 6 minutes. Forbes put a respectful 6 rebounds on the stat sheet in just 10 minutes.

The interview with BC was good. Nothing really new or earth shattering but really nice to hear him acknowledge the team, overall, is not good enough to not trade any player should the right offer come along.

In my mind the Raptors have a solid bench. They need starters. Forbes, Kleiza, JJ, Amir, Gray, and possibly Barbosa (*edit* possibly if he is resigned - on a reasonable contract I'd be all for it) are all great to have as your second unit. The Raps need to really improve the starting 5.
                    Last edited by mcHAPPY; Fri Feb 3, 2012, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Absolutely agree with Matt on the bench mob stature and need for a solid starting 5. JVal and Bargnani should be a good big man starting pair, and Jose would be great
                      If there wasn't the constant chance of injury. Need a SF big time, and Demar really needs to wake up. A Wilson Chandler Jeremy Lamb wing set could be nice with our bench...

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
                        Absolutely agree with Matt on the bench mob stature and need for a solid starting 5. JVal and Bargnani should be a good big man starting pair, and Jose would be great
                        If there wasn't the constant chance of injury. Need a SF big time, and Demar really needs to wake up. A Wilson Chandler Jeremy Lamb wing set could be nice with our bench...
                        Or a WChandler QMiller/Barnes/MKG wing set....

Comment

Game Highlights

Comment

I was impressed with Aaron Gray tonight. At one point he sprinted with John Wall the length of the floor and kept up with him. Nice hustle.

Comment

I missed the second half... does anyone know of some place that uploads full games or you can re-watch somehow?

Comment

Working...
                              X