Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

February 6th - Washington Wizards..... the most important game of the season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't Hall faster/quicker than DRose? Man if he were on a good team ... the only thing missing is a deep shot and a bit of experience. Imagine knuckleheads like Blatche, McGee and Arenas didnt help with his development.

Comment

Bayless is awesome , he needs to play more and start over Jose (Pylon) Calderon. This game and many before Bayless was hurt shows me that Bayless can run the offense well. Time for Pylon to be traded .

Comment

rapsfan2011 wrote: View Post
        Bayless is awesome , he needs to play more and start over Jose (Pylon) Calderon. This game and many before Bayless was hurt shows me that Bayless can run the offense well. Time for Pylon to be traded .
        The only thing I agree with is Jose should be traded.

Comment

A first and an expiring contract for Jose should suffice. I know Jose's 11 mill contract scares off teams but I would take on a bad contract if that means we get a first rounder in return.

Comment

rapsfan2011 wrote: View Post
            Bayless doesn't run the offense well at all. He looks off teammates, and passes only when the drive is taken away.

He hit some big shots last night, but he didn't play well. Almost every one of his made baskets were the result of a forced shot that happened to go in. Only a few were within the flow of the offense.

I was impressed with Bayless' guts, but that's about it. I wouldn't be surprised if he shoots 4-13 on Wednesday.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              He looks off teammates, and passes only when the drive is taken away.
              On a few occasions this was the case, like when he was REALLY feeling it, but for the most part, I saw him looking for Amir quite often on the pick and roll and finding Kleiza in the corner off the Pick and Roll as well.
              He needs work as a PG, running the offense etc, but I really don't get why people are on this kids ass so much.
              I can promise you, Casey was running more than a few of those plays for Bayless.

Comment

Bayless has a bullet pick n roll bounce pass though. He's the one that set up the poster on javally(like Leo says) McGee

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  Bayless has a bullet pick n roll bounce pass though. He's the one that set up the poster on javally(like Leo says) McGee
                  Bahahahaha, I noticed that mispronunciation too. Not sure WTF Leo was thinking.

Comment

Leo rautins is a moron at times

Comment

I still prefer Leo over Jack 10 times out of 10 times.

Jack is f*cking crazy.

Comment

over jack!!!!!!!????? are you insane? i love jack he's my fav all time raptors commentator after Chucky.

i was trying to find the one where Bargnani dunks on Birdman and jack armstrong's like "like they say in the pub, That what I'm talking about!"

Comment

Working...
                        X