Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i will not lose no sleep if...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • i will not lose no sleep if...

    I will not lose any sleep if any member of this team is traded we are bad, there is no talent on this team I look towards the future to. derozan wil never be a all-star he is a athlete thats it. barg is inury prone, calderon is getting old and can't play defense 1 vs 1. Amir will not be anything else but a role-player.

    on top of that the kid we drafted is undersized and will be banged around in this league when he gets here. As far as i am concerned we have the worst team in the league.

  • #2
    BigV 7-0 245

    David Robinson 7-0 235

    Tim Duncan 255

    Ben wallace 6-7 240

    Comment


    • #3
      +1 Tired of the undersized Jonas posts.

      Comment


      • #4
        Where do people even get the idea that Jonas is undersized? 6'11" is the shortest I have ever seen him listed. 231 pounds is the lightest, while 230 is less than ideal, that is his weight as a teenager!
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah, he's going to naturally add 10 or 20lbs as he matures.

          Comment


          • #6
            Noah is having an off year but he is 6'11" and 232lb. He came in to the league weighing less.

            If you look at pictures and video of JV last summer and now (a mere 6-7 months) there is already a visual difference in his size in my opinion.

            Plus if you watch the game clips throughout the thread and see the beating he takes each game, I have no worries of him in terms of his size in the NBA next year.

            Comment


            • #7
              grindhouse wrote: View Post
              I will not lose any sleep if any member of this team is traded we are bad, there is no talent on this team I look towards the future to. derozan wil never be a all-star he is a athlete thats it. barg is inury prone, calderon is getting old and can't play defense 1 vs 1. Amir will not be anything else but a role-player.

              on top of that the kid we drafted is undersized and will be banged around in this league when he gets here. As far as i am concerned we have the worst team in the league.
              I don't think anyone will lose any sleep if you decided to get your facts straight and/or become a knicks fan.

              Comment


              • #8
                If there is one thing I know, its that with age comes extra weight....FML
                Welp, that sucked.

                Comment


                • #9
                  c_bcm wrote: View Post
                  If there is one thing I know, its that with age comes extra weight....FML
                  +1
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    grindhouse wrote: View Post
                    I will not lose any sleep if any member of this team is traded we are bad, there is no talent on this team I look towards the future to. derozan wil never be a all-star he is a athlete thats it. barg is inury prone, calderon is getting old and can't play defense 1 vs 1. Amir will not be anything else but a role-player.

                    on top of that the kid we drafted is undersized and will be banged around in this league when he gets here. As far as i am concerned we have the worst team in the league.
                    you are right Jonas IS a kid. a 19 year old kid. i bet he will atleast 5 time bigger then u when u hit 19. jonas will be just fine dont worry, lil guy. search up a pic of howard, noah ...shit even bargnani when they first hit the league. they were all very skinny. i shake my head at u .

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      pesterm1 wrote: View Post
                      you are right Jonas IS a kid. a 19 year old kid. i bet he will atleast 5 time bigger then u when u hit 19. jonas will be just fine dont worry, lil guy. search up a pic of howard, noah ...shit even bargnani when they first hit the league. they were all very skinny. i shake my head at u .
                      You can't put Howard in that category. Even in his rookie year, he had shoulders like bowling balls..and not the 5 pin ones either.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        im just putting him in because of his thin build at the time. other examples are mosgov adding weight already and even asik... slthough asik looks doughy



                        perfect example and someone we watched first hand. chris bosh. bosh was sooo skinny and bulked slimmed up later on. then bulked down probalby due to his role and knee issues


                        New to tWitter world. @pesterm1
                        Last edited by pesterm1; Tue Feb 7th, 2012, 12:52 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I said this in a different thread, but JV reminds me a lot of Tyson Chandler. And Chandler has out rebounded the likes of Bogut, Perkins, and Bynum when going head to head with them. And he's about the same weight JV is now. JV will do just fine.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            pesterm1 wrote: View Post
                            im just putting him in because of his thin build at the time. other examples are mosgov adding weight already and even asik... slthough asik looks doughy



                            perfect example and someone we watched first hand. chris bosh. bosh was sooo skinny and bulked slimmed up later on. then bulked down probalby due to his role and knee issues


                            New to tWitter world. @pesterm1



                            Mosgov and Asik are both 25 years old though. They entered the league at 24. JV will be 20 so he has time to naturally fill out. I think he'll be fine.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              This is the 1st time I've heard anyone describe Valanciunas as "undersized". I don't think it's an opinion shared amongst NBA scouting departments.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X