i will not lose no sleep if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grindhouse wrote: View Post
    I will not lose any sleep if any member of this team is traded we are bad, there is no talent on this team I look towards the future to. derozan wil never be a all-star he is a athlete thats it. barg is inury prone, calderon is getting old and can't play defense 1 vs 1. Amir will not be anything else but a role-player.

on top of that the kid we drafted is undersized and will be banged around in this league when he gets here. As far as i am concerned we have the worst team in the league.
    Man, it's fans forum, you probably typed the wrong url.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      This is the 1st time I've heard anyone describe Valanciunas as "undersized". I don't think it's an opinion shared amongst NBA scouting departments.
      I've never heard it come up besides in this thread. And really who cares if he's skinny right now? Does anyone in here believe he's going to stay 19 years old forever?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        I've never heard it come up besides in this thread. And really who cares if he's skinny right now? Does anyone in here believe he's going to stay 19 years old forever?
        I do...he better scream "There can be only one!" every time he owns someone
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          Have you seen Twilight?

Comment

What does Transylvania 90210 have to do with anything?

thead wrote: View Post
            I do...he better scream "There can be only one!" every time he owns someone
            You guys and your movie references.

Comment

Your point is taken, grindhouse, the Raptors are not very good. The roster going forward next season will likely be different with lottery picks, free agents, and trades. Let's hope for the best. Defensive liabilities and all, I like Calderon. He's like a "B" version of the great one, Steve Nash, who is 38 years old today. Jose is just 30.

Comment

This guy is soo negative... And misinformed. Derozan as an all star is iffy, IMO he has the potential it's just a matter of reaching it. I remember dwane casey saying that he will try and help demar become that calibre of player when he was hired. Bargs is not injury prone and Amir is a good role player. Calderon is just slow on defense he ain't that old though. Big V ain't undersized wtf are you talkin bout? Big v is a boss

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  Plus if you watch the game clips throughout the thread and see the beating he takes each game, I have no worries of him in terms of his size in the NBA next year.
                  Yup, during the European Championship Joakim Noah (France) actually said that the game is a lot more physical then he expected.

Comment

I will not lose any sleep if ... Matt52 proposes to trade the entire team for Rudy Gay.

Comment

Hugmenot wrote: View Post
                      I will not lose any sleep if ... Matt52 proposes to trade the entire team for Rudy Gay.
                      You need to keep JV and Bargnani though. I think that lineup would be amazing over the next few seasons - especially once JV gets accustomed to the league (and assuming he lives up to expectations which for me would be a double/double on high shooting percentages).

Comment

I was probably a bit harsh but man this team is pissing me off, so many mental mistakes...

Comment

Working...
                        X