Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN Insider: Top 25 Players Under 25 - Which Raptor made the list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove McGee and throw in demar and were all good

Comment

SitnonDfence wrote: View Post
      McGee is awful. I would take anyone on our roster over that tool, did anyone see his "sky hook" last night? Awful.

to paraphrase feherty "hes just got one of those faces you would love to punch over and over again"

Did i mention hes awful?
      He has the basketball IQ of a toadstool. Can't believe people love his game so much. In the Washington game, his teammates recovered a ball during an offensive possession. He was running back on D thinking his teammates lost the ball. LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjUCj_yetWM
      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Oh, and my man Batum is on that list. No way Wilson Chandler "Bing" makes that cut, whether in China or not.
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Deadallus wrote: View Post
          I'd dump Amir for McGee in a heart beat.
          Dude, I don't know what to say about this comment.

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
            He has the basketball IQ of a toadstool. Can't believe people love his game so much. In the Washington game, his teammates recovered a ball during an offensive possession. He was running back on D thinking his teammates lost the ball. LOL.

I forgot about that. That was funny. Notice how long he stayed in the game after that? Milliseconds... Whittman threw out the hook instantaneously.

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post

The look he got from Wall was priceless. The guy really doesn't think on the court. It's a toss up between him and Demarcus Cousins for young big I would love to have if they could get their head on straight. Give me DeAndre Jordan ahead of either of them.
              That's is a big name the list is missing now that I think of it, DeAndre is only 23 and is better than McGee and isn't crazy. Plus he plays for a good team.
              "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

hateslosing wrote: View Post
                The look he got from Wall was priceless. The guy really doesn't think on the court. It's a toss up between him and Demarcus Cousins for young big I would love to have if they could get their head on straight. Give me DeAndre Jordan ahead of either of them.
                That's is a big name the list is missing now that I think of it, DeAndre is only 23 and is better than McGee and isn't crazy. Plus he plays for a good team.
                Cousins has been putting up God-like numbers so far this season. I think I would take him over Jordan, even with Cousins' immaturity. He's that much of a natural talent.

Plus, Cousins can hit free throws (unlike Jordan).

Comment

I don't care what numbers Cousins posts. He's a meat head. You can't win with him on your team as is. He's as likely to be the next Eddy Curry as he is to be the next Zach Randolph(five time meat head of the year recipient who changed his ways)

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                    McGee is hilarious
                    his mom if i remember is a bit of a cougar. ha, remember when dr. j snuck a smooch?
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I don't see Jeremy Lin. Therefore, this list is moot.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        I don't care what numbers Cousins posts. He's a meat head. You can't win with him on your team as is. He's as likely to be the next Eddy Curry as he is to be the next Zach Randolph(five time meat head of the year recipient who changed his ways)
                        i dont know. first off lets be honest randolph didnt change shit. hes just in memphis.

the pacers got pretty far with meatheads like artest and jackson on their team.

rodman was a complete sideshow, but, won five rings.

a change of scenery is all it takes more often than not, to the right place that is, look at artest in la, ochocinco in new england, there is a bunch going back in history, so something works
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Au contraire

Rodman was a hard worker on the court, on the practice court, a scholar of the game, and he was a good teammate. He had an eccentric personality and for that he doesn't get the respect he deserves.

The Ron Artest comment really adds nothing to it.

Cousins had flags abounds when entering the league. It hurt his draft status. Pass. For one you're not getting him at a discounted price because he's so young and talented. He's not worth the aggravation. Pass. There are far better, proven routes to success.

Comment

I have no idea how this can possibly be. I mean, according to our GM (who we had to keep cause he is a terrific drafter, talent evaluator and is well respected by "them"), teams around the NBA are constantly calling and telling him how much they like Toronto's players and how every draft pick is a home run or a steal. I mean, according to our GM, if Bargnani was healthy, this team would be in the thick of a playoff race. Yet, 2 years into a rebuilding plan with 3 lottery picks on the roster (Bayless, Derozan and Davis), along with another first rounder in James Johnshon, we don't have a comparable better than Thad Young or Mike Conley.

Years ago I went to a buffet at Bally's in Las Vegas. At the end of the meal, we wanted to congratulate the chef for a wondrous accomplishment: somehow managing to make all 85 menu items not only disgusting, but inedible. Quite an achievement. That's exactly how I feel about Colangelo: it takes a lot of effort to create a roster this bad. Kudos, Brian. Well played.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                              At the end of the meal, we wanted to congratulate the chef for a wondrous accomplishment: somehow managing to make all 85 menu items not only disgusting, but inedible.
                              Hahaaaaaa! Well played.

Comment

Working...
                              X