Feb. 10th vs. Boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feb. 10th vs. Boston

WHOA!! You guys just see Jams Johnsons Dunk?! Holy Smokes!!

ADD Haha, this dunk is a HON Candidate on TSN.
    Last edited by Joey; Fri Feb 10, 2012, 10:35 PM.

Hahah, after that Break away with Demar, you could see James tell Demar to throw it up for the Alley-oop, then Demar was like, 'my bad'.

Comment

well, i guess it's time to tune in and see another loss.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        well, i guess it's time to tune in and see another loss.
        Well if the first quarter is any indication, should be a good game! Up by 16! Means we'll probably only lose by about 6.

Comment

Great game tonight. It's a big night tonight...with a raptors loss and Detroit win we are in a three way tie for 4th worse record

Comment

Jose IS PUMPED!!!

Comment

And maybe not, the Raps are playing hard!

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                And maybe not, the Raps are playing hard!
                What a great game! Lovin' having Jams Johnson on my Fantasy Team!

Comment

Ohhh.. so THATS how good Demar can be if he attacks on a consistent basis... interesting.

Comment

DeRozan not taking KG's sh*t, nice to see

Comment

Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post
                      DeRozan not taking KG's sh*t, nice to see
                      Ya I liked that! Wonder what Demar said to him.
                      Guess we gotta remember, dude is from Compton ...

Comment

Get out the Salami and Cheese, Mama!! This baby is OVER!

Comment

Anyone catch the introduction to the game? They gave Casey's comments from press conference after Milwaukee loss, then showed clips from practice - it looked like they worked hard and all on defense. It was really noticeable in the game. I am happy for this win. This is one of those 'moral' victories that isn't a lost game. Casey is a phenomenal coach and I can't wait to see what he does with a talented roster. Speaking of phenomenal coaches, did anyone see Doc lose his sh!t? Priceless - but seriously, f*ck KG - the intensity comes from Doc.

Man of the game: Jose. 17 points, 4 rebounds, 14 assists, 0 turnovers..... 0 TO's..... 14:0 turnover ratio - what?!?!

Linas "Big Shot" Kleiza. I know, its taken. But for one night that is what I'm going with.

Gray: 18 minutes, 11 rebounds. Is there anyone who does not want him back as depth and insurance on the bench next year?

Efficient DeRozan: this is what I want to see from him on O --> 7-13, 7-7 fts, 21 points with 4 assists. Some rebounds would be nice, but we'll let it slide because he laughed at KG with his 'intimidation' tactics. KG is the grumpy old man neighbour who scared the shit out of you as a kid but on a drive through the old neighbourhood you see him getting the mail with a hunchback and a cane - yet the old prick is still waving his fist at you.

Ahhhh-Mir...... awesome game. 12 points on 4 shots. 12 rebounds. A steal, an assist, and two blocks for good measure.

ED only had 19 minutes but they were decent minutes (one of he or Amir are going to have to go, you know).

Not one of Barbo's best efforts - but the effort was there and he stuck his nose in when it mattered.

Carter looked 73 tonight, not 37.

Did Forbes hit on Casey's wife?

As Mick Jagger said, "Has anybody seeeeeeen Soloooooo Ala-biiiiiiiiiiiiiii?"

I am so glad Butler didn't get a second chance to come back in. And why the f*ck won't he stay buried?

This is the type of culture change propoganda we've been fed - and for one night they delivered. I am going to up the ante and ask for consistency.

Comment

Good summary. Fully agree with all points .. exceept .. If Bayless went 3-8 while taking 6 shots from downtown and a turnover, I don't think you'd be calling him 'Big Shot' Bayless. haha Great write up though.

I think we need to do something about this "Butler problem" Matt, if you catch my drift. I might know a guy that knows a guy that can get rid of him .. ya dig?

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              Good summary. Fully agree with all points .. exceept .. If Bayless went 3-8 while taking 6 shots from downtown and a turnover, I don't think you'd be calling him 'Big Shot' Bayless. haha Great write up though.

I think we need to do something about this "Butler problem" Matt, if you catch my drift. I might know a guy that knows a guy that can get rid of him .. ya dig?

Nahhhh, if Bayless took the shots, I'd be shitting on him because Kleiza was wide open..... lol.

I think I 'dig' you but that is illegal, Joey - haha. The only person I want to see digging with Butler is Casey.

Comment

Working...
                              X