No announcement yet.

Colangelo interview with Bob McCown on FAN590

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks planetmars, got podcast and made it working.
    Last edited by irgigi; Mon Feb 13, 2012, 11:12 AM.

Comment

i hope they are there looking at terrence jones or trading up for anthony davis I dont want to see that mkg kid drafted by us he is not a baller just another athlete. if we pick up MKG everyone of his scouts should be fired.

Comment

Umm
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
          i hope they are there looking at terrence jones or trading up for anthony davis I dont want to see that mkg kid drafted by us he is not a baller just another athlete. if we pick up MKG everyone of his scouts should be fired.
          Terrence jones is not even in the top 10. You must be high, MKG is not just an athlete. You don't become a top 3 pick by just being an athlete

Comment

there is no way he goes in the top 3

Comment

maybe. I'd say top 5, i'm still on the Q.Miller bandwagon. MKG is my third option after barnes

Comment

gilchrist is going to be the real deal.
                he is going to fill out and be a monster on the wing.

Comment

I'm not an expert in college hoops. I'll get that out of the way. However, after having seen some games, internet articles and videos, I've been impressed with MKG. I'm not sure where you are basing your assessment from.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...lipari_Of_Rose
                  “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                    I'm not an expert in college hoops. I'll get that out of the way. However, after having seen some games, internet articles and videos, I've been impressed with MKG. I'm not sure where you are basing your assessment from.

I agree.

He would be the perfect compliment to DeRozan on the wing defensively. The problem would come offensively as neither one have a reliable jump shot nor create for themselves consistently.

However, if Toronto had a reliable scoring PG things would get interesting. Bargnani would be option 1, PG option 2, DD option 3, JV is the garbage man with a couple of post ups but generally wouldn't need plays run for him to put points on the board, and then MKG. MKG would most likely thrive in transition and cuts off the ball, and like JV, a garbage man who can be effective without plans run for him.

Comment

MKG is going to be a really special player. If you can't see that when he plays just stop watching college ball completely.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        I agree.

He would be the perfect compliment to DeRozan on the wing defensively. The problem would come offensively as neither one have a reliable jump shot nor create for themselves consistently.

However, if Toronto had a reliable scoring PG things would get interesting. Bargnani would be option 1, PG option 2, DD option 3, JV is the garbage man with a couple of post ups but generally wouldn't need plays run for him to put points on the board, and then MKG. MKG would most likely thrive in transition and cuts off the ball, and like JV, a garbage man who can be effective without plans run for him.
                        You mean Gordon option 2.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                          You mean Gordon option 2.
                          The are not getting Eric Gordon. Not only is he restricted but Indiana (his hometown) has a rather large erection for him as well and they have the cap space to back it up.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                            MKG is going to be a really special player. If you can't see that when he plays just stop watching college ball completely.
                            dude, just take the hostelity down a notch. I might agree with you if there weren't multiple proven differences in college and pro.
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post

what i see is the kid is extremely reckless and very uncoordinated he gets by cause he is physically gifted.

Comment

i like MKG but we need a dominant player at the 3. Someone who we can rely on in crunch time to hit a big time shot and make big plays throughout the game not just defensively but offensively too.

Comment

Working...
                                X