X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    grindhouse wrote: View Post
    i hope they are there looking at terrence jones or trading up for anthony davis I dont want to see that mkg kid drafted by us he is not a baller just another athlete. if we pick up MKG everyone of his scouts should be fired.
    Terrence jones is not even in the top 10. You must be high, MKG is not just an athlete. You don't become a top 3 pick by just being an athlete

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    Umm

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    i hope they are there looking at terrence jones or trading up for anthony davis I dont want to see that mkg kid drafted by us he is not a baller just another athlete. if we pick up MKG everyone of his scouts should be fired.

Leave a comment:

• irgigi
    replied
    Thanks planetmars, got podcast and made it working.
    Last edited by irgigi; Mon Feb 13, 2012, 11:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    irgigi wrote: View Post
    Can anyone play that video now? It doesn't start for me. I just wanna be sure, should i try to work on my flash settings or video is just dead atm.
    The video does work for me, but the source is from a Canadian radio station, and perhaps that's why it does not work for you. Here is the link to the actual video/site:
    http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2.../?source=video

If that doesn't work, try downloading a Fan590 podcast. The above podcast can be found here:
    http://www.fan590.com/onair/primetimesports/

It is the one dated February 8, 2012 @ 6:00pm:
    http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/fan59...02-08-6-pm.mp3

Leave a comment:

• irgigi
    replied
    Can anyone play that video now? It doesn't start for me. I just wanna be sure, should i try to work on my flash settings or video is just dead atm.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Ray Felton and D.J. Augustine would be two free agent guards who could help the Raptors far more than we can hope for with Bayless. Calderon could go to the bench.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    I don't think he should be picked with the #1, but he will definitely go from 3-6. That was just a scouting report I found on hoopshype, it may over inflate his ability, but if we get an Allan Houston, Ray Allen, Reggie Miller type player out of this draft and you move DeMar to the 3 I think we have a nice combination.

The only things we would need is a young pass first pg for Calderon to mentor, and a better support cast. I hope Barbosa sticks around.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    I'm a big Lamb fan but that's crazy talk

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Even Colangelo conceded that maybe DeRozan is better suited to the 3.

That's why I hope we get a chance to draft J.Lamb. A pure shooter on this team is needed.

Jeremy Lamb 6-5 SG Connecticut / Sophomore

Lamb has really refined his pull-up game off the dribble, a weapon that often propels players to the next level. He has broken out as UConn's go-to scorer and the top SG prospect in the country. His smoothness and long skinny frame is reminiscent to former Indiana Pacer Reggie Miller. Lamb has ice water running through his veins and appears to be one of those players who elevates his level of play in crunch time. While Drummond and Davis have more upside, Lamb could ultimately end up the best player from this class.

Stats: 18.6 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 1.6 apg

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Even Colangelo conceded that maybe DeRozan is better suited to the 3.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncepass
    replied
    Everybody should know who Colangelo is referring to when he says that there is a clear top draft pick, so there is no need for him to elaborate. He was clear that it would be a violation for him to speak about specific players because they have not yet officially entered the draft pool.

I can't imagine him not taking and keeping Anthony Davis if the Raptors end up with the top pick. As he mentioned, if they ended up "stacked" at a position, they could move another player for a position of need. In the NBA you should always draft and keep the top player, and trade lesser players to fill in around the best players.

My only concern with Kidd-Gilchrist is that it would still leave the Raptors a bit light on reliable scoring, unless he develops a more refined offensive game. The underlying problem for me is that I am not sure whether DeRozan is going to become a consistent high level scorer.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    LBF wrote: View Post
    Colangelo pisses me off less than Anthopolous, I mean sweet jesus I just want to torture him until he says "yes, we we're looking at this player."

jftr, it's Bob McCown.
    Right you are. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    Colangelo pisses me off less than Anthopolous, I mean sweet jesus I just want to torture him until he says "yes, we we're looking at this player."

jftr, it's Bob McCown.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    If the team drafts based on the best player possible, it will be a 4, 5 and 3 respectively (if we fall in the top 3). As per Draft Express:

1. Anthony Davis
    2. Andre Drummond
    3. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

I really think that MKG is the kind of player that BC wants. He spoke at length about body language and temperament during games and from what I've read about MKG, he's got that fire, maturity and leadership qualities that I think are important intangibles outside of statistics. If we go #1, he may draft Davis and then flip him to whomever drafts MKG + something.

I think MKG is the guy he wants as well. A lockdown, gritty defender to pair with DeRozan so MKG can guard the better wing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X