X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Thanks Matt for starting a thread on this - wasn't sure if I should or not, so threw it in the draft thread.

It's infuriating how politically correct Bryan is. When Brunt was trying to get some names from Bryan he refused. He plays his cards too close to his chest and it sucks as a fan.

With all the draft love, I hope Bryan is seriously shopping around for another pick.
    No worries - again, thank you for the find.

Remember, it is that same card playing mentality that landed JV. All the press and rumours were about Kemba, Knight, Biyombo, and Vesely towards the end. Those Vesely rumours leading up to the draft really had me worried.

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    If the team drafts based on the best player possible, it will be a 4, 5 and 3 respectively (if we fall in the top 3). As per Draft Express:

1. Anthony Davis
    2. Andre Drummond
    3. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

I really think that MKG is the kind of player that BC wants. He spoke at length about body language and temperament during games and from what I've read about MKG, he's got that fire, maturity and leadership qualities that I think are important intangibles outside of statistics. If we go #1, he may draft Davis and then flip him to whomever drafts MKG + something.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Thanks Matt for starting a thread on this - wasn't sure if I should or not, so threw it in the draft thread.

It's infuriating how politically correct Bryan is. When Brunt was trying to get some names from Bryan he refused. He plays his cards too close to his chest and it sucks as a fan.

With all the draft love, I hope Bryan is seriously shopping around for another pick.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    started a topic Colangelo interview with Bob McCown on FAN590

Colangelo interview with Bob McCown on FAN590

Great interview. Worth the time to watch.

Talks:

Draft
    Current players
    Casey
    Team in general
    Bargnani

*Big thanks to planetmars for originally posting in Draft thread. I thought it merited its own thread*
Working...
X