No announcement yet.

February 14th: Knicks at Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs a little more time to develop. I think he will still be a good player, maybe not a game changer. I think the Raps need to hire him a shooting coach. I think Alex English should have been retained. Ed could have used his help and it looks like Amir is regressing

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Calderon clearly decided that driving the bus in quarters 1, 2, and 3 wasn't nearly as much fun as getting run over it by his display in quarter 4. Luckily he had company with DeRozan who had been under there most of the game.

6 turnovers, DeMar? Good grief.

Since the Raptors were pounded on the glass in the 4th quarter, my question is: why wasn't Gray put back in the game?

Finally, I am disgusted with the ACC crowd tonight. Lin is a great story but to hear cheers louder for the visitor than your own team? Shame on the ACC.
      I think you'll only be seeing that when the Knicks are in town and Lin is playing well, which hopefully isn't much longer. Not that I don't like him, but he's on the Knicks and well uh... Forget them! But it was quite shameful.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        It's almost like he hasn't made up his mind on what he wants to do when he drives to the hole. I'm always yelling "DUNK THAT SHIT!" and it appears for a split second like he heard me, but then he does this pump and goes up weak, gets his shot blocked and lands on his ankle awkwardly. This happens a good 5 times a game on average I would say, and while not all are clean blocks, he gets tied up somehow on all of them. I was expecting a lot more from the guy this year.
        Ya, he comes in with the ball to low, he gets stripped a lot. He needs to develop a consistent pull up jumper. As soon as the opening closes he needs to stop and shoot. Sprewell's game would be a good one to mimic. You can tell DeMar does not like contact, he doesn't really go up strong. All he needs to do is secure that ball and take the hit.

Comment

I think the crowd was awesome tonight. It really had energy. Yes it sucks that the other team was cheered for but at least it had atmosphere. When Lin was missing those free throws there was a lot of crowd noise against him.

Comment

Raps score a mere 1 point in the final 4 minutes. Lin or no Lin, we ain't gonna win games with such a lack of execution down the stretch.

Comment

Shumpert wins the runner up award for player of the game for COMPLETELY shutting down Calderon in the 4th.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Raps score a mere 1 point in the final 4 minutes. Lin or no Lin, we ain't gonna win games with such a lack of execution down the stretch.
                Very much agreed.

Every player had a role in it as well. From missed box outs, to bad passes, to travels, to weak drives, to missed free throw, to stupid fouls, to poor individiual defense, to poor team defense, to Rasual Butler...... brutal...... all round.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Shumpert wins the runner up award for player of the game for COMPLETELY shutting down Calderon in the 4th.
                  Very much agreed again.

He was lining him up all quarter for that steal and dunk.

Comment

all cause of the turnover and not boxing out chandler. Fucking pisses me off. Now the entire nba is going to laugh even harder at the shit raptors. No point in playing an amazing 3 quarters and then choking worse than lebron in the 4th. Fuck this i'm going to sleep. Whats next? Manu hits a game winner on us?

Comment

• lets get #rasuallottoballbutler trending on twitter
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Jeremy Lin is a perfect example of how Jerryd Bayless can thrive in this league. If given a chance to play through his mistakes he can produce. I hope Calderon gets traded soon! Bayless finally gets his legit chance.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Jeremy Lin is a perfect example of how Jerryd Bayless can thrive in this league. If given a chance to play through his mistakes he can produce. I hope Calderon gets traded soon! Bayless finally gets his legit chance.
                          JB would have made a defensive difference on Lin tonight.

Comment

• To be fair, we were fouled out of this game.

Not looking for excuses but 28-18 in fouls is pretty lop-sided

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              JB would have made a defensive difference on Lin tonight.
                              Exactly, since the beginning of the second half Lin continuely blew by Calderon and I don't think Shumppert would of been able to slow down Bayless one on one. Calderon can only score off pick n rolls and open jumpers. Can't create for himself.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Exactly, since the beginning of the second half Lin continuely blew by Calderon and I don't think Shumppert would of been able to slow down Bayless one on one. Calderon can only score off pick n rolls and open jumpers. Can't create for himself.
                                You're shitting on the guy after he's played amazing two games in a row? If he wasn't out there tonight we would have had virtually NO offense. Think the last 4 minutes, but all game. And going on about Bayless just doesn't matter, he was in civies tonight.

And how long do we wait on Bayless? Do we give him the 6 year plan like Bargnani?

Comment

Working...
                                X