Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    Casual Rasual Butler. My grandmother has better shot selection than him but he hit some tough shots yesterday. Good job

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Somewhere in the bowels of the ACC this afternoon:

BC: "Yo, LotteryBall. Whut up?"

LotteryBall: "Not much, BC. Just working on my inbounds play."

*shared chuckle*

BC: "Yeah, about that. Listen man. Those crazy kids at RaptorsRepublic are on to us, LotteryBall. I need you to go out for just one game and make it look like you don't have money on the other team. Can you handle that, Lottery?"

LotteryBall: "I dunno man. Our contract clearly states I am to suck at all times."

BC: "I'm feeling the heat from Stern. He is starting to ask questions. You know he is pulling the same shit with Eric Gordon out and signing Solomon 'Draft Day Special' Jones."

LotteryBall: "I'll see what I can do. Remember BC, LotteryBall don't play this way every night. I'm only productive for one night only. You hear me? No one adds balls to the bin like LotteryBall. Nobody."

BC: "Trust me.... I know."

LotteryBall stat line (for one night only):

10 points (5-10 fg), 3 reb, 3 ast, 2 to, 0 inbound violations
    Post of the year

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    *Warning: Nothing to follow is any different that what Matt and Jack were spewing tonight*

I'm impressed by tonight's game. Tough losses of late and they easily could have rolled over against one of the best teams in the league but they did not (granted giving full effort and being a professional basketball player shouldn't be a surprise).

I cannot wait until Dwane Casey actually has an above average NBA roster to work with.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Somewhere in the bowels of the ACC this afternoon:

BC: "Yo, LotteryBall. Whut up?"

LotteryBall: "Not much, BC. Just working on my inbounds play."

*shared chuckle*

BC: "Yeah, about that. Listen man. Those crazy kids at RaptorsRepublic are on to us, LotteryBall. I need you to go out for just one game and make it look like you don't have money on the other team. Can you handle that, Lottery?"

LotteryBall: "I dunno man. Our contract clearly states I am to suck at all times."

BC: "I'm feeling the heat from Stern. He is starting to ask questions. You know he is pulling the same shit with Eric Gordon out and signing Solomon 'Draft Day Special' Jones."

LotteryBall: "I'll see what I can do. Remember BC, LotteryBall don't play this way every night. I'm only productive for one night only. You hear me? No one adds balls to the bin like LotteryBall. Nobody."

BC: "Trust me.... I know."

LotteryBall stat line (for one night only):

10 points (5-10 fg), 3 reb, 3 ast, 2 to, 0 inbound violations

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    ceez wrote: View Post
    Oh, Forbesy
    He finally gets out of the doghouse only to be allowed back in to shit all over the rug.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    Oh, Forbesy

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Is Butler really getting JJ's minutes to finish up here?

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Speak of the devil... I agree though, why sign the guy for two years and not give him run in the first season? The one one "doesn't matter"?

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    I don't know what Forbes did or didn't do but Butler getting minutes over him is infuriating.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Sweet alley-oop to DeRozan, now with 25! And then JJ ties it!

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    And then JJ coughs up a bad one... close game now, gaining some momentum for the fourth I hope.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    JJ showing DeMar how to dish a fastbreak dime

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    DeMar making me eat my words

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    Jefferson is really sagging off DeMar, daring him to shoot. He's got to punish him for that. Sadly it's DeMar.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Well, I guess those who didn't get tickets to see Lin last night got into this one no problem!

#LottaAsianFansAtThisOne

Leave a comment:

Working...
X