Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March 2nd - Memphis Grizzlies (F'in Rudy Gay edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer
    replied
    TSN3 wrote: View Post
    Demar shouldn't have been in there at the end and Casey can't be afraid to bench him in the 4th quarter again just because of some stupid tweet. Derozan's gotta realize that he's not a good enough player right now to deserve the unconditional playing time that guys like Kobe get.

True true

Leave a comment:

• TSN3
    replied
    Demar shouldn't have been in there at the end and Casey can't be afraid to bench him in the 4th quarter again just because of some stupid tweet. Derozan's gotta realize that he's not a good enough player right now to deserve the unconditional playing time that guys like Kobe get.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    So DeMar truthers, what's the excuse now?

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    So.....Rudy Gay gets the winning shot? Where have I seen this before?

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Butler is on the floor?! Well there goes the game.

Leave a comment:

• LeetGoose
    replied
    Why is Kleiza on the floor in the 4th? He's been garbage.

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    Fucking rudy gay

Leave a comment:

• Red and White
    replied
    Rudy Gay...are you kidding me?

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    KLEIZA!!! EPIC!! 7 Straight!
    (LK? I don't like it Devlin.)

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Lovin' me some Bayless. I'm still a fan.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    J F'in J

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    I want that poster of Johnson slamming it in Gays face.

(Does that sound as wrong as I think it does? hahah)

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Actually I feel pretty good about the Raptors this year. They currently lack the overall talent to truly compete on the offensive end (and the best offensive player out certainly doesn't help) but the difference in 35 games with no training camp is astounding.

Much better days lie directly ahead.
    The second unit seems to be handling their first pretty good.....so far!! Even Johnny Davis the asst coach is standing up and engaged (his old team),

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    ESPN Preview:

Memories:

Watching and chuckling at that clip from last year, I noticed something. Did anyone see how easy it was for the Grizz to inbound that ball to Conley and get it easily to Gay to execute exactly the way the coach planned? Now think about the numerous 10 second and under sideline inbounds plays that have failed this year in Toronto. My point? Man, I never realized JUST HOW BAD the defense was. Don't get me wrong - I've played a lot of ball and know what defense is all about. However I think the last few years of watching predominantly Raptors basketball numbed my defensive-senses when it came to watching them - like I knew it was bad, but that clip is just baaaaaaaaad.
    That fan was awesome...I probably sounded like that watching that play/shot. Brutal. I forget who the fruitcake was who was to put up some defense for the inbounds pass but got so easily picked off by Gasol. And JT I wonder if he is learning anything from DC for his next gig. Pound the rock.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    Ed F'in Davis

Leave a comment:

Working...
X