March 10 - Detroit Pistons - Bargnani returns & Xrays on Calderon negative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It happens.

I don't think there is anything we can take away from this game that is meaningful.

The Raptors were due for a stinker. Every team has a bad night - OKC and LAL have lost to Washington this year.

Remember, the Raps roster is lacking - I'll leave it at that. If this was the norm, I'd be pissed, but it is not. The effort and intensity are usually there.

Lets see how they respond tonight. My thoughts would be very much different with another outing like this versus Milwaukee tonight.

Comment

Casey telling it like it is....

But even that injury cannot explain how terrible the Raptors were from start to finish in a performance that had Casey livid after the game.

“There was no defensive focus. There was no screening. There was no fundamental we executed tonight on both sides, and I’m shocked,” said the coach. “We walked out there tonight like we had won 20 games in a row, with no sense of purpose. We can have every excuse . . . (but)

whatever the excuse is, it’s not valid. This is the NBA and you have to walk out every night with a focus and be ready to compete and we didn’t do that.
      Source: Toronto Star

Comment

Especially when they had two off days as well. Milwaukee is going to be hard and ugly. Keep the ping-pong balls coming!!!
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Depending on Jose's injury severity this is now truly judgement time for Bayless....is he or isnt he capable of playing the point at a decent level. It shall be interesting to follow this.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
            Depending on Jose's injury severity this is now truly judgement time for Bayless....is he or isnt he capable of playing the point at a decent level. It shall be interesting to follow this.
            You mean you don't know the answer yet?

Comment

to me it seems bayless is incapable of adjusting his style of play, he probably doesn't want to........ I say we use the next couple of games to let him chuck up as many shots as he wants, a couple drive and kicks should also give him a couple assists, and then with his numbers looking good lets ship his arrogant, bald ass out for some pg prospects............

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                You mean you don't know the answer yet?
                Haha. I meant he does not have any excuses now as he has the job by default and remain in the pg position rather than moving between 1 & 2. His supporters for the pg position will have to stand by his play and numbers... as well as himself.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                  The Answer to your questions is... NO.

"Any more brain busssters?"

Comment

Working...
                  X