Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91
    replied
    just watching the game now. I'll get back to you on the hating. I hear he had a good game. I'll give credit where credit is due.

Leave a comment:

• KaioKev
    replied
    So where are all the Bayless haters?

Right HERE Baby!!

The only reason I say keep him is because he can keep up with the younger and quicker guards. Jose simply can't keep up. But if we can find an ACTUAL point guard (that can keep up with the younger guards) I'm all for it.

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    I'm not a hater by any means, but 3 decent games in a row does not make one a legit future starting PG in the league. Nor does a few good games mixed in with a few bad ones. A few years in the league with consistent inconsistencies may state he is not though. Either way time is running out. I'm happy with him as our backup for now though.
    +1

Leave a comment:

• Hugmenot
    replied
    Bayless made some very difficult shots tonight.

I did not like the fact that many of the half court possessions ended with a contested shot with a few seconds left on the shot clock. Bayless does not see the cutters, especially the baseline cutters.

I was surprised Byron Scott did not start Boobie at the 2 and have him put pressure on Bayless when bringing up the ball, and switch with Kyrie in the defensive zone. As much as I love Kyrie Irving and think he will be a great player, he can't (yet) play defense and has been lit up by many lesser point guards.

Leave a comment:

• Papa Burgundy
    replied
    a GM who makes any decisions based on a few games, gets fired!

He can't run a team ... may get some good individual results, because he is a good scorer (and shooter, as you mentioned), but not a good floor general, or passer/playmaker.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Lol don't get Matt started. It was a good game though

20Pts, 4Reb, 7Ast(3TO) 6-13 FG 4-7 3FG 2-2FT

Had some bad shots but, I'll take a few of those a game if you give me that defensive effort !

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    I'm not a hater by any means, but 3 decent games in a row does not make one a legit future starting PG in the league. Nor does a few good games mixed in with a few bad ones. A few years in the league with consistent inconsistencies may state he is not though. Either way time is running out. I'm happy with him as our backup for now though.

Leave a comment:

• Raptorsss
    started a topic Everything Jerryd Bayless

Everything Jerryd Bayless

I've been saying all year long..watch him play a full a game and see how good he is. The past three games the guy has produced, end of story! He might be the best 3-point shooter on the team. The guy is a legit future starting PG in the league...
Working...
X