X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visko23
    replied
    ceez wrote: View Post
    I'd like to see Forbesy in the Barbosa role. I'm interested to see what he can do when he's called upon to score on a consistent basis rather than thrown in to play point guard whenever Jose's hurt.
    I agree. He is definitely not a PG and I think he gets flustered when he has those extra duties. He's with us next year too so it would be nice to see him play where we envisioned him, which is the 2 spot off the bench.

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    Why not bring in Iverson? He needs the money. While were at, Antoine Walker needs a job, too.

Leave a comment:

• charlesnba23
    replied
    http://www.nba.com/dleague/playerfile/terrico_white/

hmmm... I think we could find better in the DLeague, aren't we?

Leave a comment:

• Red and White
    replied
    ceez wrote: View Post
    I think they have to sign someone though because we're under the min cap or something, right?

Sign the best dleague pg and see what he's got.
    Totally agree.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    I think they have to sign someone though because we're under the min cap or something, right?

Sign the best dleague pg and see what he's got.

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    The Raptors are playing for lottery balls so if they add players this season they'll likely shoot a low % and be poor defenders.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    I'd like to see Forbesy in the Barbosa role. I'm interested to see what he can do when he's called upon to score on a consistent basis rather than thrown in to play point guard whenever Jose's hurt.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    I'm not concerned about Barbosa's void either. Once Calderon is back, Bayless will resume his backup PG duties, and Forbes is enough of a stiff to maintain the tank.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Meh....I really don't think it matters what BC does with the backup guard spot now. I'm all for signing a D-leaguer or something, just somebody who might be young and active. Heck, it's not like Forbes has done anything special and Butler's a bum, so why not? There will be minutes there for sure as Barbosa got a healthy share every game and there's no way in my mind that Forbes plays well enough, especially on a game by game basis, that he can take all those minutes.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    started a topic Terrico White

Terrico White

with barbosa gone we'll need a scoring punch off the bench. White didn't get a chance yet to show off his 40"vertical! and explosive scoring ability. Why don't we give him a try, what do you guys think? he's playing for the Idaho stampede of the D league. He didn't get a chance in Detroit due to a foot injury and new Orleans waived him

Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Fri Mar 16, 2012, 01:15 AM.
Working...
X