Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enlightenment
    replied
    I disagree! Young plays a really similar game to Demar. Despite the 3pt shooting, which Demar is improving in, their games only differ by the fineness of their skills (which would make sense because Young is older [teehee]). Young is honestly a more refined, and older Demar. Im just really interested as to what is the reason that both of these players regressed in almost identical ways!

FG% for both dropped to the .400 level, where last season for both it was above .450 though minutes have been consistent between the two seasons for both players shows large regression. Young just got traded most probably BECAUSE of his regression, and Id really like to know for what reason Washington just lost faith in someone so promising!

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    The Raptors just need to drink some Red Bull.

It gives you Wings.

Leave a comment:

• charlesnba23
    replied
    I don't see how you can compare those two, seriously. Their game is not the same at all, as their attitude. Young is a good ballhandler and a good 3 point shooter, but he is somewhat selfish and got a big ego. As for DeMar, his weakness are Young's biggest assets. Plus he lacks confidence compared to Young. But he got a nice attitude and definitely wants to improve his game. I would wait until next season to see what he can really do. We waited a lot for Bargs, but in the beginning of this season it seemed to worth it. I hope it will do the same for DeMar.

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    started a topic Wing Regression

Wing Regression

We are all aware of Demars regressed play this year, and we've all been really frustrated about it. Though he's been picking it up since February he's still maintained an up & down consistency.

Im not sure if any of you have made this connection either, but Demar's regression is almost a carbon copy of Nick Youngs regression this season (to the point of getting traded).

In fact if there is any player to compare Demar with, it would be Nick Young. other than the 3pt shot, everything is practically identical. Can anyone attest to a reason for Nick Young's regression? Perhaps something that has regressed Demar as well (new coach? new style of play?).

At least Demar isn't alone when it comes to wing regression this year. (Id like to see overall stats for all wings this season!)
Working...
X