Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebrian
    replied
    What kind of "reaction" was Arturo talking about? Like a chemical reaction? Explosionzz!

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    I really like Forbes' game. Really steady player, he deserves time for sure. Solid player on both ends of the floor, he's got good, quick defensive hands too. Bayless I hope can continue these streak of good games, and I hope he can make better decisions down the stretch of games.

I really do hope Barbosa comes back for next season.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Right and he also said he wanted to make way for Forbes' and Bayless' official "auditions" for next year. If Bayless doesn't make a large impact he's done. Forbes doesn't have as much pressure to make the roster because he doesn't have a $4M qualifying offer but Forbes can't hope to make the impact of Barbosa.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Colangelo basically wished Barbosa well, in hopes that he has a strong run to end this season, ensuring a healthy contract results. If Colangelo has plans of bringing back Barbosa, a strong final 20 games will only raise Barbosa's price tag for Colangelo.

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    If other teams think/know that Barbosa is likely to return to Toronto in the offseason, it makes sense why they were unwilling to give up anything other than a late 2nd round pick for him, especially without being able to dump any salary on us.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    started a topic It sounds like Barbosa wanted to be a Raptor long term

It sounds like Barbosa wanted to be a Raptor long term

"(Leandro) was drafted by Brian Colangelo and they are very close since 2003," Arturo said. "He would like to be with the Raptors because he had confidence that the team could have a reaction and then go to playoffs." Twitter
    Source: Hoopshype.com
Working...
X