Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrence Williams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Terrence Williams

    The guy got waived by the Rockets, should the dinos pick him up, he is a good buddy to derozan

  • #2
    I would be all for it!

    Comment


    • #3
      PICK HIM UP NOW! I love the way he plays.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

      Comment


      • #4
        tenforthewin wrote: View Post
        The guy got waived by the Rockets, should the dinos pick him up, he is a good buddy to derozan
        He has shown to be unable to play for three coaches. He has lacked professionalism. He is selfish it seems.


        so, for me, no.

        Comment


        • #5
          Matt52 wrote: View Post
          He has shown to be unable to play for three coaches. He has lacked professionalism. He is selfish it seems.


          so, for me, no.
          I wonder how accountable those coaches were compared to Dwane Casey :P
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

          Comment


          • #6
            RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
            I wonder how accountable those coaches were compared to Dwane Casey :P

            Rick Adelman? Yes.
            Avery Johnson? I think so.
            Kevin McHale? Unsure.

            Comment


            • #7
              Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Rick Adelman? Yes.
              Avery Johnson? I think so.
              Kevin McHale? Unsure.
              I would take a risk, Dwane Casey turned Bargnani and Dirk around and made them focus. He could probably get the best out of Terrence Williams. But that's just me. Sign him for the rest of season, especially with Barbo not here.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

              Comment


              • #8
                I am down. He would make us a better team though...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Can we sign him to a 10 day contract and see about his attitude?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                    I would take a risk, Dwane Casey turned Bargnani and Dirk around and made them focus. He could probably get the best out of Terrence Williams. But that's just me. Sign him for the rest of season, especially with Barbo not here.
                    There is a big difference in the personality and character displayed by Bargnani and Dirk versus Williams. I'm not sure it is apples to apples. There is no question of his talent though. If success was only based on talent, sign me up.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I would definately pick him up ASAP and sign him to a 10 day. He can play the 2 or 3 so can back up DeRozan now that Barbosa is gone. I really like the idea and if we could better his shot selection I think he'd be a great long term pickup. He's a young athletic guy with lots of potential. I'm all for it

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Basically what can you loose by picking him this season, just give it a try.
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                          Basically what can you loose by picking him this season, just give it a try.
                          The professionalism and business like approach Casey has spent the entire year cultivating in a locker room that is now down one respected veteran.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            jamaal magloire will knock T will the fuck out if he does anything stupid so we're all good.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I think we need some depth in our back court first. We are out three guys right now.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X