• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Definately JB's worse game as a starter. 4TO to only 6 Ast

How long are going to use "rusty" for Andrea? I don't want to be premature and have everyone get on my back for saying he had a bad game. I didn't watch the game but 7TO that's not acceptable.
    The whole team was put at an extreme disadvantage with the whistle. A lot of those turnovers were offensive fouls from what I saw in the 2nd half.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    He had 4 steals though, kind of makes up four turnovers.

Andrea is definitely struggling, but I don't think this has anything to do with his ability moving forward.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Very disappointed in JB's D tonight! His better than that. His probably beating himself after that kind of showing.

Leave a comment:

• Darien
    replied
    LOL if we get first pick its Anthony Davis and goodbye Bargnani. Now, if only we can stop beating teams like Memphis...

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied

How long are going to use "rusty" for Andrea? I don't want to be premature and have everyone get on my back for saying he had a bad game. I didn't watch the game but 7TO that's not acceptable.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    somebody else is watching?

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    I don't know I missed a seven minute span after the half and there was a 12 point swing.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    saints91 wrote: View Post
    what happened, I missed the first 7 minutes of the quarter and they are down by two? I'll just assume it was Bayless's fault. kidding
    Serious at work. What happened?

Leave a comment:

• tonious35
    replied
    I just started another thread saying the same thing lol.... anyways, this game is done as dinner, another ping-pong ball, but in embarrassing fashion against a team that might not beat a top NCAA team.

Leave a comment:

• tonious35
    replied
    March 17th - Raps @ Bobcats

After the strangest OT thriller win in Memphis, a tired Raptors team will play the young, rebuilding and laugh-worthy record. The Raptors might have the talent on paper to beat this Bobcats team, but we know we cannot take wins for granted.

** After a 15 pt lead in the second, the Raps lead slipped to 10 and so is their intensity. It is now 6:00 in the third the Raps blow the lead and are down 59-57. As bad as you want to smash your screens or keyboards, remember that we got a draft position to secure in the 2012 draft.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    what happened, I missed the first 7 minutes of the quarter and they are down by two? I'll just assume it was Bayless's fault. kidding

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    On another note, VERY glad we are not wearing those stupid Green Jerseys.

Hated that promotion.
    Just made it look like every was trying to be the Celtics.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Jesus H. Christ.

How the hell did I not know they were playing tonight??????? I thought they played tomorrow.

What'd I miss?
    Hahah, Only reason I knew they were playing is because I was checking my fantasy and saw they were on.

Has been a pretty boring game so far actually. Have led nearly start to finish.
    Kleiza having a nice game so far!

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    absolutely nothing. It looks like a practice.Oh, and Kemba is wearing green shoes. That's what you have missed.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Charlotte is horrible. How is Silas still coaching, he looks like he doesn't care.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X