X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• draftedraptor
    replied
    joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    I'm watching the American Feed and its fantastic. These guys are PROS. No Bias (perhaps slight, but thats to be expected).
    +1

Kleiza lost the game for us not Forbes. Unlike forbes who is playing major minutes for the first time in his career Kleiza has been there and done that. Yet he persists with his always shoot-first mentality. And I thought barbosa was gone.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Forbes lost the game for us. This is why i wish demar was playing
    Placing the game on one player is ridiculous. What if Calderon never threw the ball away? Kleiza caught the ball? Bargnani made 1 of the 2 shots to end regulation?

FWIW, Forbes chipped in with a double/double - 12points/13 rebounds.

Also, it was nice to see a 2-guard with a handle. All year I've been thinking about replacing the starting SF when it is the SG who might be on the way out if Beal is the BPA on draft night.

Leave a comment:

• Red and White
    replied
    I want to get angry at Forbes for missing that but hey, this is a guy who has not played too much this year, who lacks that mental toughness, the killer instinct.

All I ask is that he learns from it.

To be honest, the 12 turnovers between JJ and Jose really was the only blotche on this game.
    JJ was balling tho.

Besides that, great game.

Leave a comment:

• Blacklash2k4
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    It's hard to say whether having Demar would have make a difference. Demar would have score alot more but Forbes rebounded like crazy against Chicago. It's basically whether the amount of extra points Demar would have scored if he played over weights the points prevented cuz of Forbes' rebounding.

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    that used to be Butler's job....le sigh

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    BC gave Forbesy the "you know what to do" nod

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    If I'm the coach I tell Forbes he cost us the game until he cries

Leave a comment:

• nubreed000
    replied
    I follwed the last 2 minutes of regulation and OT via Game Tracker on Yahoo and it looks like the Raps pussied out of this game. Well done! (especially Forbes)

Leave a comment:

• tonious35
    replied
    I'll take them over Matt Devlin...FYI Chuck Swirsky is doing their radio broadcast since the Rose era began...lucky-bald-bastard.

Leave a comment:

• tonious35
    replied
    Did someone tell Forbes to tank? Chicago's announcers are not the Bad homering type, at least they are not Boston's douche squad. GG...unclutchness sux...

Leave a comment:

• Blacklash2k4
    replied
    Frankly does it really matter whether it's good or not? It's a win win situation for us. If it doesn't count, a good win. If not, they're just help keeping us on track of a good draft pick.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    I'm watching the American Feed and its fantastic. These guys are PROS. No Bias (perhaps slight, but thats to be expected).
    That's what im watching, these guys are brutal.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    I don't understand the insistence on Bargnani shooting long J's. Mix it up, Coach! He is very good in the post, you know -especially with Gibson or Boozer guarding i.e. much shorter.
    Yeah it's bizarre

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    WOOOW what a play ... I think its good.
    Its good by a 60th of a Second (one frame).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X