April 11 - Philadelphia 76ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    It seem like Ed has an account on this forum. Seem like he had something to prove in the first half.
    Yeah, it was great to see. Now lets see it over 82 games.... or how about even the last 7.

Leo made an interesting point about his production tonight in 33 minutes versus his production in 17 minutes last night. 13/13 tonight and 11/11 last night in half the time. Gotta bring it 100% of the time.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Yeah, it was great to see. Now lets see it over 82 games.... or how about even the last 7.

Leo made an interesting point about his production tonight in 33 minutes versus his production in 17 minutes last night. 13/13 tonight and 11/11 last night in half the time. Gotta bring it 100% of the time.
      In his defense the whole team lack effort in the second. When got in the game in second half Philly wasn't missing
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
        With this intense competition to lose as many games as possible, it's an interesting footnote that David Thorpe's rookie rankings has the top five rookies ranked as follows:

1. K Irving, drafted number one overall
        2. K. Farried, drafted number 22
        3. C. Parsons, drafted number 38
        4. K. Leonard, drafted number 15
        5. I. Thomas, drafted dead last at 60.

Though technically not a rookie, this is this first season undrafted Jeremy Lin was given the opportunity to log significant minutes. There are 5 players of note not taken low in the lottery, out performing the first 14 picks (except Irving, of course). Tanking doesn't necessarily work as intended.
        And where in my post did i say tanking is either good/bad? i just said one more for Tank Nation meaning another loss.

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
          Does that mean Leo instead of Jack? In that case, I'm watching the rest of the games from the other team's station.
          Yup, all the remaining games are on Sportsnet One.

Regular Sportsnet will be televising the Blue Jays.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            justin dentmon aint that bad. Better than uzoh IMO and he actually knows how to shoot sort of. Alan Anderson should be signed as a 3rd string SF for next season he deserves it.
            Man, we as a fanbase, have been completely desensitized to shitty basketball. Neither Dentmon, Uzoh, or Anderson belong anywhere near a real NBA team.

The faster this season ends (and these 3 players are never heard of again), the better.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Man, we as a fanbase, have been completely desensitized to shitty basketball. Neither Dentmon, Uzoh, or Anderson belong anywhere near a real NBA team.

The faster this season ends (and these 3 players are never heard of again), the better.
              That explains the Lester Hudson thread.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                In his defense the whole team lack effort in the second. When got in the game in second half Philly wasn't missing
                I look forward to the day when one of my kids comes home and says, "Well everyone else did it too." They will be in for a rude awakening on the expectations I hold for them - although hopefully they already know the expectations and they never put that excuse out there.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  That explains the Lester Hudson thread.
                  LOL! Exactly.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

I think Alan Anderson can easily be our third string wingman on a minimum contract instead of Kleiza who is on a 5million/year. He has a lot of experience, can defend, shoot 3s, handle, drive to the rim.

MKG, JJ and Alan Anderson for the 3 spot.

I don't buy into the 'Kleiza will help Val settle down' reasoning in letting him stay here next season. Val is 19 and doesnt need a 28 year old wingman in a multi-cultural toronto.

Comment

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
                      I think Alan Anderson can easily be our third string wingman on a minimum contract instead of Kleiza who is on a 5million/year. He has a lot of experience, can defend, shoot 3s, handle, drive to the rim.

MKG, JJ and Alan Anderson for the 3 spot.

I don't buy into the 'Kleiza will help Val settle down' reasoning in letting him stay here next season. Val is 19 and doesnt need a 28 year old wingman in a multi-cultural toronto.
                      The way JJ is dragging his carcass around the floor these last few games since his visit to Principal Casey's office, I'd much rather have Kleiza than him. Words cannot describe how disheartened I am with James Johnson of late.

If the rumours are true and this had to do with JJ wanting more of a role, it looks like Casey gave it to him on the 2nd unit. That has not panned out very well - bad shots, poor decisions, forcing things, little to no energy.

7 games to turn the tide, James.

Comment

Working...
                      X