Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is This Franchise In Trouble?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    LBF wrote: View Post
    You've experienced nothing. I live in fucking Hamilton. In Central hamilton dudes look like sloth from the goonies and all the girls are crack whores.

    The strippers are alright, but, I mean they're prolly getting extra curricular with sloth.

    I've never been to a Hamilton jiggly room.... But I'm pretty sure I've been to worse... The atherly arms in orillia and the village inn in Bradford come to mind

    Ever have a chick show you her c-section scar mid dance?

    Comment


    • #62
      LBF wrote: View Post
      Maybe...

      but, jack armstrong was on mccown and both him and mccown leaned more towards my views than yours.

      Both agreed that the fans were sort of in a comatose.

      Listen, I don't disagree with you about next year and Casey is starting to grow on me. Hell, I even don't disagree I'm a depressed bastard.

      I think they are going to turn it around. But, I dont think you are all that right about this season.
      I just wanted to say that Mccown does not know ANYTHING about basketball, and I also question Jack's credibility in terms of being able to gauge talent and build a team.

      We need more educated media people talking about basketball so that casual fans can see the difference between losing one year compared to the next. There are 50 people on TV at any given time talking about the NHL, and Sportsnet went all in with the Jays. Why not get some former players to call the games to attract attention (Leo does not count)

      Comment


      • #63
        Jack Armstrong was a coach for a long time in college ranks.

        I don't know if they'd get any former players that aren't idiots.

        They should try to get some former CIS coaches or something though.

        The Score has a bunch of b ball guys but they aren't getting any raptors games any time soon.

        I think the score overall has more people, on-air anyways, that generally have the best knowledge at sports.

        TSN just seem like they throw guys wherever, Sportsnet sort of half and half between putting the
        Proper guys in their place. But, they also sometimes throw people in over their head.

        Mccown's been around since the raptors were rumoured. So, I'd like to think he knows at least a bit about the raptors.

        I'll agree Rod Black was in over his head.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

        Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

        Comment


        • #64
          heinz57 wrote: View Post
          I've never been to a Hamilton jiggly room.... But I'm pretty sure I've been to worse... The atherly arms in orillia and the village inn in Bradford come to mind

          Ever have a chick show you her c-section scar mid dance?
          No, but have you ever had a hooker start chasing you down the street because you said "hi".
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

          Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

          Comment


          • #65
            LBF wrote: View Post
            No, but have you ever had a hooker start chasing you down the street because you said "hi".
            Yes!

            But it happened in Hamilton... So you win

            Comment


            • #66
              heinz57 wrote: View Post
              Yes!

              But it happened in Hamilton... So you win
              No, you win.

              Because that's never happened to me.

              Got ya!
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

              Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

              Comment


              • #67
                LBF wrote: View Post
                Maybe...

                but, jack armstrong was on mccown and both him and mccown leaned more towards my views than yours.

                Both agreed that the fans were sort of in a comatose.

                Listen, I don't disagree with you about next year and Casey is starting to grow on me. Hell, I even don't disagree I'm a depressed bastard.

                I think they are going to turn it around. But, I dont think you are all that right about this season.
                I have watched this team since it started and the bball fans are the best................. but McCown .............. honestly has he ever and I mean ever had a good thing to say about any Toronto sport franchise ever hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I think not

                Comment


                • #68
                  That was an excessive hmm.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

                  Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Casey on Toronto's fanbase

                    http://vancouver.24hrs.ca/Sports/oth.../19674371.html

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Really!? He works for the fucking team!!

                      Casey is media trained. Well, i might add.

                      He's a smart guy. He knows that can get him some extra cake in that next bonus.

                      Plus, he said segment. Never said it was big.

                      If I heard like a role player from another team say that. I'd change my tune.
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

                      Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        LBF wrote: View Post
                        Really!? He works for the fucking team!!

                        Casey is media trained. Well, i might add.

                        He's a smart guy. He knows that can get him some extra cake in that next bonus.

                        Plus, he said segment. Never said it was big.

                        If I heard like a role player from another team say that. I'd change my tune.
                        Back when the Raptors were relevant, Rick Carlisle used to rave about Toronto fans every chance he could get.

                        During playoff broadcasts, Mike Breen has echoed Carlisle's sentiments (back when NBC still covered the NBA). Man, I miss those days simply for the NBA on NBC theme song.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Ya,but, I question if those guys are still around.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

                          Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X