Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magloire to return? Dwane Casey hopes so

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Wow. He must be quiet the influence in the locker room, to get such high praise, I'm impressed, I guess there is a lot we don't see. But if Casey wants him back THAT bad, he must be good for the team, I'm all for it.
    "Defense wins championships."

    Comment


    • #32
      Fanchie wrote: View Post
      +1.

      The #1 job for this guy, whether it's Magloire or Alabi, will be to be a credible opposition for JV during practice. No need to say Jonas will learn much more about NBA game by facing Magloire on a daily basis, no matter how much he has left in the tank.
      +1 on this too.

      Comment


      • #33
        step aside d-mart
        in masai we trust

        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

        Comment


        • #34
          Fanchie wrote: View Post
          Sounds like a player/assistant coach transition program...
          agreed.

          Comment


          • #35
            Magloire is back with the Raptors next year as a player, I'm about 95% sure of it. He'll be our 3rd center behind JV and Gray.

            Comment


            • #36
              charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
              Magloire is back with the Raptors next year as a player, I'm about 95% sure of it. He'll be our 3rd center behind JV and Gray.
              I just want Magloire back. You can tell on the bench, the coaches praise, and the interviews that this guy is a locker presence, true veteran. He's a good role for JV to follow for sure.

              Comment

              Working...
              X