Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raps make Vujacic an offer

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Post #1.

    Comment


    • #17
      I call Bullshit. If this is true then I'll be very upset. So upset that I will be forced to write a letter to the owner of the team and tell them how upset I am. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! If it's true of course...
      The Double Champ is here!
      Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
      Raptors: Larry O'Brien

      Comment


      • #18
        Money (and maybe sharapova) reasons aside, here's why the rumour is completely bullshit:



        And there's no way he keeps both, too much mediocrity and logjam at the 2: Demar/Bayless/Vujacic/Anderson/Beal(likely).

        And yes, Casey plays Bayless at the 2 along with Jose a lot of times.

        Comment


        • #19
          hotfuzz wrote: View Post
          I just puked a little.

          If this is true, I am done with this franchise
          +1

          OMG this is worse than hedo - Sasha is a moody one way player at the best of times.
          "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

          Comment


          • #20
            I'll reserve my judgement until this is official, I trust BC way too much to let this happen after holding his guns and laying low at the trade deadline

            Comment


            • #21
              Maria, Mariiaaaaaa, she remind me of a westside story.
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

              Comment


              • #22
                on one hand the contract itself seems crazy but then i remember kapono and i shudder
                @sweatpantsjer

                Comment


                • #23
                  Doesn't this somewhat remind people of this close call? (Then again, I wasn't paying attention to the NBA at the time so what do I know?)

                  http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...-Sasha-Vujacic
                  TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Okay everyone, we can sleep easy.

                    https://twitter.com/#!/espnsteinline...38932869799937

                    Marc Stein, ESPN:
                    Source familiar w/Toronto's thinking insists Raps have NO plans to make free-agent offer to Sasha Vujacic despite reports in Turkey today

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I actually really like Sasha Vujacic as a player, but not quite for that price.

                      I'd be game for 4yr/$12M or something along those lines.

                      And for the record, Vujacic >>> Kapono in pretty much every aspect of the game of basketball. Just sayin.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        That rumour really rattled me. Seemed like an idiotic contract that suited BC's thinking. PHEEWWW.
                        in masai we trust

                        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          koncept wrote: View Post
                          That rumour really rattled me. Seemed like an idiotic contract that suited BC's thinking. PHEEWWW.
                          Nahh... I'd like to think BC is a changed man. He had the balls to draft JV against all the hate, he's now thinking long term.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Wasn't he considered a good defender in his Laker days? Regardless that would have been a lot to pay for a good defender, unless he's a game changer (ie. T. Chandler).
                            Deadallus

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              We can put this one to rest. See post 24.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                playmak3r5 wrote: View Post
                                Okay everyone, we can sleep easy.

                                https://twitter.com/#!/espnsteinline...38932869799937

                                Marc Stein, ESPN:
                                The benefits of waiting for official confirmation. This is a minor relief.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X