Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koncept
    replied
    You guys sold me on Lillard in the other thread. I wouldn't mind gambling with this pick. I'm not up on the non lottery picks, whats the ESPN in profile say about T Jones? Also what happened to Lamb's stock?

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsFan4Life
    replied
    Hopefully Barnes slips, if not I am hoping we get Lamb. We need a 3pt shooter that can stretch the floor and someone who can play D.

That being said take my opinion with a grain of salt because I don't really follow the NCAA Basketball that much.

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied
    IROR wrote: View Post
    Sullinger is a sleeper bc of his size, he could be a beast...he's got carmelo's body but bigger. A guy who could play 3, 4 or 5. Maybe not a star, but a guy who will bring it and not afraid to mix it up down low. at 8, I think you gotta take him over the PGs. And you gotta take him over Perry Jones as well, who has hakim warrick-shitty-kenyon-martin-lookin-chris-wilcox written all over him
    If Sullinger ever becomes a small forward in any league, I will give $100.

Leave a comment:

• IROR
    replied
    PS Q Miller is dropping out of the lotto fast, D Aldridge has him at 8th just among the SFs -- very surprising
    Last edited by IROR; Tue May 1, 2012, 08:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IROR
    replied
    Sullinger is a sleeper bc of his size, he could be a beast...he's got carmelo's body but bigger. A guy who could play 3, 4 or 5. Maybe not a star, but a guy who will bring it and not afraid to mix it up down low. at 8, I think you gotta take him over the PGs. And you gotta take him over Perry Jones as well, who has hakim warrick-shitty-kenyon-martin-lookin-chris-wilcox written all over him

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    t. jones, pj3, or mo harkless to me are the only options. harkless maybe the best player out of this draft in 3 years.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Draft wrote: View Post
    Like JV not being able to play in the NBA for a year or Ed Davis missing a year of development because of injury or Babcock drafting a Center for need or teams never imagining a player would fall that far so didn't scout them well or ignored because of inferior competition...
    Slippage.

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied
    Draft wrote: View Post
    Like JV not being able to play in the NBA for a year or Ed Davis missing a year of development because of injury or Babcock drafting a Center for need or teams never imagining a player would fall that far so didn't scout them well or ignored because of inferior competition...
    Sounds like slipping to me!

Leave a comment:

• Draft
    replied
    Prime wrote: View Post
    There is no such thing as "slipping". NBA scouts take their jobs seriously and if they decide not to draft someone it's definitely because of legitimate concerns.

Leave a comment:

• Prime
    replied
    MangoKid wrote: View Post
    2. in every draft, there is one guy that always slips.
    There is no such thing as "slipping". NBA scouts take their jobs seriously and if they decide not to draft someone it's definitely because of legitimate concerns.

Leave a comment:

• Draft
    replied
    Sullinger might not be athletic enough to do well at the next level. I would say away with a capital S!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MangoKid
    replied
    Before lots of you jump off a bridge about the 8th pick,
    1. the Raps might not select at 8, and
    2. in every draft, there is one guy that always slips.

Keep that in mind.

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post

...Also, I hate to say it but "2005-06 season when we had Calderon-Parker-Bargs-Bosh-O'Neal" never happened... In fact it never happened in any year. They may have been on the court at the same time at some point but Smitch tried Bargnani and Bosh at the 3 at different times over their careers and quickly pulled the plug in each instance. It never worked and such a setup won't work in... #8.
    Maybe, he was thinking bargs was Garbo and Oneal was Rasho.

Lol

#sarcasm

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    ceez wrote: View Post
    Jesus Christ Sullinger is what you come up with?
    No need to freak out that badly over this to have to use the lord's name in vain.

Leave a comment:

• Tmar
    replied
    at least Sullinger is a better suggestion at 8 than some other guy's suggestion of Tony Wroten Jr.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X