Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Would you rather" tournament pick'em: The Final 4 has begun! (post 204)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Since this is a PG matchup I'll go with N.

    Comment


    • N. Going just by the scouting reports and forgetting that I'm sure I know who these guys are, N has pick-and-roll ability which is an absolute must. No mention of it for M.

      Comment


      • I'll go with N.

        Comment


        • i don't know why but i hate this thread
          @sweatpantsjer

          Comment


          • n
            @sweatpantsjer

            Comment


            • N
              (Sorry for poor English )

              Comment


              • I'm picking N as well.

                Comment


                • gotta go with N

                  Comment


                  • Round 1 - Match 8

                    The winner of Round 1 Match 7 is:

                    N)Kendall Marshall - 16 votes................ M)Tony Wroten - 3 votes

                    Marshall dominates and picks up the second last bid into the elite 8!

                    Match 8

                    Would you rather have...

                    Player OPlayer PThis is the last matchup in round 1... looking forward to round 2 and a different style of scouting report.
                    “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                    ― John Wooden

                    Comment


                    • p please

                      Comment


                      • P, simple.
                        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

                        Comment


                        • I'm going with P
                          in masai we trust

                          water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                          Comment


                          • O

                            Comment


                            • Absolutely P
                              Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

                              Comment


                              • O
                                (Sorry for poor English )

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X