Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Would you rather" tournament pick'em: The Final 4 has begun! (post 204)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    player b for me please

    your yellow is a bit hard to see. personally i dont mind waiting until the next round to see who the players are.

    but after showing who they are after round 1 voting what about round 2? are there different write ups?

    Comment


    • #47
      F sounds like he'd be more succesful so I'm down for F
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

      Comment


      • #48
        ha. didnt see we were off a and b. i chose f

        Comment


        • #49
          Player F. I like how it says player F is "shifty", which is a skill mastered by Jamed Harden. That's awesome to have.


          -- Charles Barkley

          Comment


          • #50
            F
            (Sorry for poor English )

            Comment


            • #51
              player E please ... no volume shooters allowed!
              The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

              Comment


              • #52
                Yeah player E. Sounds like he has the higher ceiling, most of his "need to improve's" can be worked on without a doubt in the NBA.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  player b for me please

                  your yellow is a bit hard to see. personally i dont mind waiting until the next round to see who the players are.

                  but after showing who they are after round 1 voting what about round 2? are there different write ups?
                  Thanks for the feedback. I will be using different types of scouting reports for each round.

                  ― John Wooden

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Put me down for E.

                    Only need one Bayless on a team at a time.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      E sounds like a shooting guard that wants to be a PG, not thanks, put me down for F
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        hahaha i thought the same bayless type comparison.... but I'm still drawn to F
                        in masai we trust

                        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          My miiiiiind is keeps telling me Eeeeeeeee, but my NBA IQqqq, my NBA IQqqqq is telling meee Ffffffffffffffff.

                          Ain't nothing wrong with a little bit of deliberation.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            This one's tricky, as both players seem to have some contradictions in their strengths/weaknesses. I'll take PLAYER F.

                            I like the "unlimited shooting range" and "ice cold scorer" aspects of player F. I also think his passing and defensive weaknesses would be much more easily improved by a quality NBA coach.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              I choose F. By the way, I think this is super smart :

                              ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                              Love this thread! Missed the first match of votes but I'll go with A for this match.

                              One quick question, what happens in the second round? Are you going to use different scouting reports so that we will still not know who we are voting for? Maybe you should only say who got eliminated? And who the beat in previous rounds? Just a thought, love the blind voting!
                              Round after round, you could see high profile players fall to strangers, could be exciting !

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                This one is much tougher. Can I choose neither?

                                If I had to pick one over the other, I think I would go with E. Don't like the 'selfish' quality of F which completely turned me off of him.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X