Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DeRozan officially invited to Team USA national training camp/Year 3 highlight mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have no idea who lance thomas is
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
      i actually really like stiemsma.
      If I was the Dutch national team coach, I would really like him too... but for a USA squad?
      “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
      ― John Wooden

Comment

It's just young guys to throw at the national team. He's a quality defender.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

The Coach wrote: View Post
          If I was the Dutch national team coach, I would really like him too... but for a USA squad?
          Maybe this will help, he is like a training partner for a boxer, some one who will stand in there and take punches. He is not on the USA team, he is a practice player, there to bang and get dunked on.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
            Maybe this will help, he is like a training partner for a boxer, some one who will stand in there and take punches. He is not on the USA team, he is a practice player, there to bang and get dunked on.
            Oh perfect, I am glad we straightened that out... and how again would that role help improve DeMar's confidence?

"I remember that summer when Stiemsma and I played pylons for the USA squad... good times, good times."
            “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
            ― John Wooden

Comment

Demar will dunk on Kobe and wade

Comment

The Coach wrote: View Post
                Oh perfect, I am glad we straightened that out... and how again would that role help improve DeMar's confidence?

"I remember that summer when Stiemsma and I played pylons for the USA squad... good times, good times."
                Next Olympics, I wanna be the one owning these Select Team kids.

Either way, you should be able to talk to some of the NBA's best and get some real advice on and off the court. If I was him, I'd be asking Kobe, "can you show me some of that footwork?" or LeBron "yo, how you so deezed" or KD "you're skinny, but how are you so good" ... Anything that would help his game kinda thing.

Maybe specific questions:
                "How'd you improve your explosiveness"
                "When defense is playing me like this, how do you read that?"
                "How can I get referees attention. What do I say so I can complain and wont get T'd up"

Something like that.
                Last edited by torch19; Tue Jun 12, 2012, 12:11 AM.
                “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  Demar will dunk on Kobe and wade
                  Demar will be ruled like a caged animal by Kobe and Wade
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                  X