Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Current Raptor?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Favorite Current Raptor?

    Poll is up. Discuss!
    57
    Bargnani
    17.54%
    10
    DeRozan
    15.79%
    9
    Calderon
    36.84%
    21
    A. Johnson
    10.53%
    6
    J. Johnson
    3.51%
    2
    Kleiza
    7.02%
    4
    Bayless
    1.75%
    1
    Davis
    0.00%
    0
    Forbes
    3.51%
    2
    Gray
    3.51%
    2

    The poll is expired.


  • #2
    This was hard. I put down Kleizerbeam mostly cause he would eat your children. I wouldn't even be that sad if he left. Amir was second, but only when he tries.
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

    Comment


    • #3
      I picked Bayless.

      He's fearless. He's clutch. And he loves playing for Toronto.

      Comment


      • #4
        Employee wrote: View Post
        I put down Kleizerbeam mostly cause he would eat your children.
        Thats just a Lithuanian thing, I'm pretty sure. hahaha

        Comment


        • #5
          Amir. I swear he is almost always playing as hard as he can. He hustles and has great work ethic.

          Comment


          • #6
            No love for Bargs. He seems a hard fellow to actually like.

            Comment


            • #7
              Man, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I actually picked one of these guys.

              It's like asking someone to pick their favourite method of execution. I can't honestly pick any.

              Comment


              • #8
                I picked Calderon. Stats don't lie, he is one of the top pure point guards yet everyone seems to undervalue him.
                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

                Comment


                • #9
                  Puffer wrote: View Post
                  No love for Bargs. He seems a hard fellow to actually like.
                  I went with Kleiza but Bargnani was a serious consideration.

                  Even when I totally gave up on him last year every time he hit a shot I cheered.... and louder than when anyone else scored. I don't know what it is but I want to see Toronto do extremely well and Bargnani one of the main guys in that situation. I guess it comes to my love of seeing people eat crow. Crows might actually become extinct if Toronto ever becomes a real contender or *gasp* a champion with Bargnani playing a major role.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I voted for Jose, but it was a hard choice, no one on this roster really stand out for me. In the past it was players L:ike Boogie Williams, and even Doug Christie before his crazy wife got involved. Walt the wizard Williams was another of my favs.
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Jose. The guy just has so many pluses comparatively. Besides he just seems like a good fellow and real professional. Will be sorry to see him leave.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I went with Bargnani for many of the same reasons as Matt. Bargnani has had ups and downs. He was our 1st overall pick and when/if he puts it all together he will really help the Raptors and put a rest to the HATE.

                        Also , when i hear or read interviews the only two players whose opinion really matters to me are Bargnani and Calderon. IMO they are the only two players who have a high BBAL IQ and understand the game because of their experience gained from ( eruo ball, olympics, and years of NBA. )

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          no love for amir? tbh I didn't want much this season but the year befor he brought it all the time.

                          Jose's classy act would make him #2 for me, gotta love the man.
                          in masai we trust

                          water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Aaron Gray


                            -- Charles Barkley

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              James Johnson.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X