Favorite Current Raptor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaron Gray!

I have a thing with players who aren't actually good enough to start but is starting for whatever reasons, and plays every game as if it's his last. Well Gray doesn't actually play hard every game, but it's close enough. At least he doesn't just stand around the court lifeless.

Comment

Yea i don't get the kleiza lover JJ either.
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
        i really don't get the kleiza love
        I didn't vote for kleiza, but I like how he plays. I enjoy how scrappy he is, like when he got in Harrington's face. We need players like that because everyone else is so timid.

I voted for DeMar, I just like watching him play and I hope he can improve his game in other areas. If he adds some distance to his jumpshot (3pt line), and gains a bit more strength I think he will be hard to stop.

I also really like Bargs and Calderon. Both are extremely talented. After DeMar, Claderon, and Bargs there is a huge gap in talent.
        Last edited by saints91; Thu May 17, 2012, 07:46 AM.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
          I didn't vote for kleiza, but I like how he plays. I enjoy how scrappy he is, like when he got in Harrington's face. We need players like that because everyone else is so timid.

I voted for DeMar, I just like watching him play and I hope he can improve his game in other areas. (mostly shooting)

I also like Bargs and Calderon, I think after DeMar, Bargs and Calderon there is a big drop off in talent.

He is the anti-Raptor of years past.

Also I respect how hard he worked to return from a serious injury and played balls out when he did return - no excuses.

Comment

I voted for DeMar because he works so damn hard to try and be a better player. He truly wants to an All Star and is working to reach that goal despite a current lack of skill. If he ever gets a consistent shot and improves his basketball IQ he has a shot at being really good.

If I could I'd vote for D. Casey.

Comment

"Il Mago" - ANDREAAA BARGNANIIIIIII ...

And my likely new favourite player for 2012-13? JONAAAAS VALANCIUNAAAS!
              The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                I voted for DeRozan because he's want it and he works hard. I think he has all the talent to put it together one day. The way some fans put him down and suggest his days are numbered, it gives me the feel that he's an underdog. I love cheering for the underdog.
                Join the club my friend

Comment

My wife voted Calderon on my behalf. I didn't think she was into basketball, but she seems to like him an awful lot...wait...shit...

Comment

Wait... shit, you got that right ;DD haha
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

ya ladies dig them foreign dudes. Especially if they have a spanish or italian accent

Comment

big red wrote: View Post
                        My wife voted Calderon on my behalf. I didn't think she was into basketball, but she seems to like him an awful lot...wait...shit...
                        lmaoooooo

Comment

Voted Calderon. He's a Raptor at heart and a very good player. Honestly though, if any of the players on the list were truly consistent, night in and night out, I'd vote for them.

Comment

Derozan for sure my favourite, i also like James Johnson, I can of see a Paul Pierce type of game in JJ.

Comment

Working...
                            X