• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tesla wrote: View Post
    And Bargnani will win MVP!
    And I will win a Pulitzer prize!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Nothing wrong with extreme optimism! Personally, I'd of thrown in Colangelo for EOY but whatever.
      True, I can agree with the Big V for ROTY, but Dwane isn't gonna win it, Byron Scott will if they get Brad Beal, I think, and if they get a solid SF like Royce White or my sleeper of the draft Moe Harkless at 22th pick.
      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
        True, I can agree with the Big V for ROTY, but Dwane isn't gonna win it, Byron Scott will if they get Brad Beal, I think, and if they get a solid SF like Royce White or my sleeper of the draft Moe Harkless at 22th pick.

DC is well respected throughout the league. If the Raptors make the playoffs, he will be a very strong candidate.

Byron Scott is a good pick too. I always thought highly of him as a coach. I was pretty disgusted with their display down the stretch though. I forget what game it was but they were down 102-55 in one of the games towards the end of the season. His team totally quit. I admire Casey's ability to keep the players competitive at the very least.

*Edit: I was joking on BC EOY year by the way. Maybe if I said the starting lineup for the Raptors would win First Team All-NBA the sarcasm would have been more clear*

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          ... Maybe if I said the starting lineup for the Raptors would win First Team All-NBA...
          I don't think they had a strong enough offensive game to seriously contend for First Team All-NBA. Now that's just my opinion, and I happen to be a bit harsh on the fellows. But I think that consistent, hard effort for 48 minutes of every 48 minutes on the floor is a prerequisite for that kind of honour!

:-)

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
            Im not surprised this team hasnt accomplished much as to date. This organization is still in its infancy. On the bright side, there is an entire book to be written and that might be appealing to some people.

Do you guys seriously like PJ that much? i just dont see it cause hes coming off his sophomore season where he didnt really impress if you watched him. i be more inclined to pick a quincy miller if i had to go with anyone from baylor, im not saying that i would pick him, its that he's younger and has more upside. id take pj if he fell to the late first round somewhere in the 15-23 pick range. Im just saying there r a lot more talented individuals we should consider.
            You cannot compare PJ3's talent to anyone in the draft but Anthony Davis. He is an athletic freak and one of the most talented guys in the draft. People just questioned his motor but as we heard from the GM's in Santa barbra he dominated while playing the 3.

Comment

Working...
            X