Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do YOU have a top 3, before Wednesday night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien
    replied
    davis if 1st

mkg
    beal
    robinson

if we are not 1st. but i am also on the fence of trading down to 2 or 3 if we win to get another asset and still get one of either mkg or beal.

i really like mkg

Leave a comment:

• Ambidextrious
    replied
    I usually dont do this but i think we should draft this year based on a mixture of best talent available and also by need. Keeping this in mind my big board will look something like this assuming the raptors leap into the top three teams in the draft lottery.

1stMKG-
    NCAA champ. I think he played great as a freshmen and we all know our teams need for a wing player.

2ndBradley Beal-
    Fantastic shooter. DC has mentioned that our team need to add shooters. His rebounding ability is amazing.

3rdAustin Rivers-
    Had a good one year stint at duke. He can light it up and has a fearless mentality.

Seeing as were stacked at the 4 and 5 positions, I think we should focus on wing players. That doesnt mean that I'd pass on Davis if we landed the first pick.

Leave a comment:

• Thomas A.
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post
    davis, mkg, robinson
    I'm with you, Bendit. I think Robinson could be crazy good. He reminds me of Amare, but is a better rebounder.

Leave a comment:

• flamingtimbits
    replied
    No love for PJ3?

MKG
    Barnes
    PJ3

That is of course assuming we don't land Mr Unibrow

Leave a comment:

• draftedraptor
    replied
    MKG
    Barnes
    Beal

in that order assuming we don't land the first pick.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    I used to be drinking the MKG kool-aid, but am starting to question his game now. Here are my top 3 choices at this point in time (I have the right to change my opinion prior to draft night):

Davis
    Beal
    T-Rob

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    I'm going to assume we don't get #1 - Davis is a no brainer.

Barnes
    Beal
    Lamb

*Alphabetical because I'm not sure of order of preference*

Leave a comment:

• TheR3dMenace
    replied
    Davis, Barnes, MKG

Leave a comment:

• Mediumcore
    replied
    Davis, Beal, Barnes

Leave a comment:

• sleepz
    replied
    Davis, Barnes, Lamb

Leave a comment:

• wallz
    replied
    Had a dream the Raptors won the lottery. I woke up pretty pissed off when I realized it was a dream.
    My top 3: Davis, MKG, Beal

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    i think i'd go Davis/Beal/MKG but wouldn't be upset with MKG if Beal was still out there. If that makes any sense.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    davis, mkg, robinson

Leave a comment:

• octothorp
    replied
    Yup, I'm exactly on-board with the OP's top 3. I do think there are guys outside the top 3 with higher upside than MKG or Beal, but both of them have solid upsides while having a better chance of reaching their potential (due to the versatile toolsets they have as well as work ethics) than just about anybody in the lottery, Davis included.

Leave a comment:

• albertan_10
    replied
    MKG in top 3. Stops going. He may need some skill development but he will bring 200% heart for 48 minutes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X