X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Using super girl in your example there just made me throw up in my mouth a little.. isn't she superman's cousin?
    yeah and half his age almost. he would be the molester uncle everybody has

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    do you think her womb could hold his seed? me and my friend were wondering this yesterday. other then super girl she might be the only one able too.
    Using super girl in your example there just made me throw up in my mouth a little.. isn't she superman's cousin?

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    I'm thinking immaculate conception, like Anakin Skywalker :|

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    lol, agreed.

They're as fun to read as "what if Superman and Wonder Woman had children?" threads.
    do you think her womb could hold his seed? me and my friend were wondering this yesterday. other then super girl she might be the only one able too.

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    Their kid would definitely have great hops and would be a bruiser down low. Regardless of position, a surefire top-5 talent in the 2030 draft.

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    lol, agreed.

They're as fun to read as "what if Superman and Wonder Woman had children?" threads.
    That's an interesting question you just raised...thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Raptorsss wrote: View Post
    Can we ban these threads....they're annoying as hell.
    lol, agreed.

Leave a comment:

• Red and White
    replied
    Another one of these Hypothetical's and no love for Uzoh, Anderson, and Alabi.

I just think we can end up with a better team in 2 years if we are somewhat patient and dont just go trade crazy.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Hmmm... the first trade can't work. Hudson is a UFA and even if he wasn't the salaries don't match up. Memphis would have to unload an additional $1M at least in salary.

... regardless, even if it did work, I can't honestly see Memphis doing this. This eats up all the cap space that they would covet by unloading Gay.

I would recommend that before any trade is thought up, that you visit this site here and see if it can work first.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    I'm still smiling at Ray Allen to a vet minimum with a rebuilding team.

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    LOL. All I can say right now. Oh, this is VERY realistic.

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    Just move them into the trade forum. RR's NBA Trade Forum... where crazy happens!

Leave a comment:

• Raptorsss
    replied
    Can we ban these threads....they're annoying as hell.

Leave a comment:

• MangoKid
    replied
    There are numerous threads for this. Why create another one? That's just lazy.

Leave a comment:

• AJ360
    replied
    You lost me at "sign Ray Allen for the vet minimum". The only way Ray signs for the vet minimum (which he won't) is if its with a contender.

Why does Memphis want Jose or Bargnani? They have better or at least equal players at both positions and more importantly, it provides them with little or no cap relief.

Ideally the ideas are good, they are just unrealistic. When you string together ideas for a roster overhaul you need to consider the other parties involved, not just the raps.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X