2012 Raptors Republic Mock Draft: Fan Edition - 3rd Overall Pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Raptors Republic Mock Draft: Fan Edition - 3rd Overall Pick

Raptors Republic voted in a closer vote, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist as the #2 pick in the 2012 Raptors Republic Mock Draft. It marked the first time in NBA history that college teammates went 1 and 2 in the draft.

The Washington Wizards are now on the clock. They have some exciting pieces in John Wall, Jordan Crawford and Jan Vesely. More often than not last year they looked like the Washington Generals, but they may have turned the corner late last season and they look to add a solid piece to their core of promising young players.

Raptors Republic, who do you think the Washington Wizards will take with the #3 pick in the 2012 NBA Draft?
    Thomas Robinson, PF, Kansas
    45.83%
    Bradley Beal, SG, Florida
    31.25%
    Harrison Barnes, SF, North Carolina
    2.08%
    Andre Drummond, PF/C, Connecticut
    16.67%
    Perry Jones, SF/PF, Baylor
    2.08%
    Damian Lillard, PG, Weber State
    0.00%
    Jeremy Lamb, SG, Connecticut
    0.00%
    John Henson, PF, North Carolina
    2.08%

The poll is expired.

I am not sure if this is kosher..but I picked TRob as my 2nd pick and since he was not the consensus pick I picked him again here.

It marked the first time in NBA history that college teammates went 1 and 2 in the draft.
    LOL...arent you assuming that this will actually occur?
    Last edited by Bendit; Thu Jun 7, 2012, 08:40 PM.

Comment

took trob. i think he has a good attitude and is a bit more mature then others and that is what washington needs. this pick is tough and i think could go anyway of beal/drummond/trob.

just think it will be trob as they have to make wall happy as soon as possible

Comment

I picked TRob, I think him and Nene would be a powerful front court. Maybe lacking in height, but they have the power. Beal would also be a good pick here.

Comment

I go Robinson or Drummond. They need a PF, and either paired with Nene is a great front court.

Comment

Washington are loaded up front.

I picked Bradley Beal to play alongside John Wall.

Comment

Picked TRob, because him and Nene would be unreal. And there seems to be a pretty good possibility that teams are gonna pass on Beal because of his size (whatever his size is)

Comment

he's a legit 6'4, maybe a bit more. 6'8 wingspan.

Comment

Drummond.

Paired with Nene that'll be a hell of a frontcourt.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

If Drummond develops it would be.

Comment

MKG
                      my order so far is :
                      Davis
                      Robinson
                      MKG

EDIT*

Since i cant vote mkg lol Ill say my pick would then be tROBinson going to washington at 3.

Comment

Took Robinson at #2 actually, but have him here too.

Comment

Wall & Beal? Good Lord, that would be a nice young G combo for the future ... Crawford makes for a great bench scorer.
                          The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Beal

Comment

If Washington amnestied Lewis (21 million...that's crazy!) they could make a huge leap! Sign Gordon, Mayo or Lee and draft Robinson. They could make a huge leap in the standings. I doubt Washington would give away 21 million though.
                              Last edited by saints91; Fri Jun 8, 2012, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X