No announcement yet.

Charlotte Looking to Move #2 Pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the Raps can trade up in the draft, I'm all for it.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
      I would offer Ed Davis + JJ Johnson + Bayless + 8th pick for Gerald Henderson + 2nd pick

We draft MKG with our 2nd pick and sign Nash and call it a season

Nash/Calderon/2nd round pick
      DeRozan/Henderson/Forbes
      MKG/Kleiza/2nd round pick
      Bargs/Amir/FA
      Valanciunas/Gray/Magloire
      I support this

Comment

TheR3dMenace wrote: View Post
        I support this
        +1

Then sign jamal crawfors with MLE and get ready for training camp!

..the odds of this happening though? Slim to none.

Comment

i know im in the minority of this, but the more lotto picks in this draft the better. theres a few wings in the lotto that would be a upgrade over what we already have.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Charlotte isn't trading their pick for anything less than a star. Any combination of Davis, JJ, Kleiza, DeRozan and/or our 8th pick, ain't gonna cut it.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Charlotte isn't trading their pick for anything less than a star. Any combination of Davis, JJ, Kleiza, DeRozan and/or our 8th pick, ain't gonna cut it.
              Actually I think they'd give it some thought. Unless Iam missing someone on their current roster, other than Henderson, all of the suggested players are an upgrade over what they have. More likely is that Thomas would have to be part of the deal going back. And that definitely gives me pause. I believe their reasoning to consider trading thepick is that they need to be more of a competitive team next season and no matter the 2nd pick thats not going to get it done. They are bleeding cash and MJ has to stay away from the tables!

Comment

You may be right, Bendit. But I heard some rumours that Gay is the the type of player Charlotte is looking to swap their pick for. And we don't have anyone in Gay's stratosphere.

Comment

Working...
                X