X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day two interviews:
    http://blog.raptors.com/raptors-draft-workout-day-2/

Comment

Is there a schedule somewhere on who's comin to the ACC to workout? Or do they release it on the day?

Comment

Definitely not the same sexy names as yesterday, but some interest around the Canadian content today. I have only watched a few games (mostly tournament games) of Sacre and have never been too impressed... has bad hands from what I saw. Joseph seems alright and not sure about a "veteran" college point guard that turns the ball over too much (Taylor).
        “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
        ― John Wooden

Comment

Lamb, Rivers and Barnes all in town today....

Comment

Some big names today at the ACC:

First session - Jeremy Lamb, Alex Johnson, Dee Bost, Kim English
            Second session - Scott Machado, Austin Rivers, Tyler Murray, Harouna Mutombo
            Third session - Harrison Barnes

Will Lamb sound as unimpressed with Toronto as he did at the combine?
            Is Barnes going to even be around at 8? Would we move up to get him?
            Is Machado someone we pick up in the second round?
            Will Rivers continue to impress in his interviews and with his speed? Do they want him to play the 1 or 2?
            “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
            ― John Wooden

Comment

Kim English is a heck of a shooter, apparently.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

BAYLESS

BAYMORE
                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post

BAYLESS

BAYMORE
                  So lame, it's funny.

Kind of like my buddy whose love for Quiznos turns into "QuizYes!"

Comment

Lamb rolled an ankle and left workout early. No interviews with media after....

Rivers apparently also tweaked his ankle but kept going.

Comment

The Coach
                      Some big names today at the ACC:

First session - Jeremy Lamb, Alex Johnson, Dee Bost, Kim English
                      Second session - Scott Machado, Austin Rivers, Tyler Murray, Harouna Mutombo
                      Third session - Harrison Barnes

Will Lamb sound as unimpressed with Toronto as he did at the combine?
                      Is Barnes going to even be around at 8? Would we move up to get him?
                      Is Machado someone we pick up in the second round?
                      Will Rivers continue to impress in his interviews and with his speed? Do they want him to play the 1 or 2?
                      Looks like Lamb backed out with an "undisclosed" injury -- so there's your answer on Lamb. Stunned Barnes is here. It would take a miracle to grab him and Lillard, but one can dream.

EDIT: Just saw that it was his ankle. Not doing media = not a good look.
                      Last edited by blackjitsu; Thu Jun 14, 2012, 01:47 PM.

Comment

i'm seeing some red flags here from lamb
                        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                          Looks like Lamb backed out with an "undisclosed" injury -- so there's your answer on Lamb. Stunned Barnes is here. It would take a miracle to grab him and Lillard, but one can dream.
                          Acording to a tweet from Jay Satur at Raptors.com, Stefanski confirmed that Lamb rolled his ankle and left workout early.

Not surprised at all Barnes is in Toronto. This draft could be volatile - who knows what could happen. Plus, Barnes' game has been picked apart by the vultures over the last two years. He has nothing to hide.

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
                            i'm seeing some red flags here from lamb
                            I don't remember the last time I rolled my ankle so bad I couldn't talk... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and suggest he is too devastated over not being able to perform well in Toronto that he couldn't talk to the media.

Red flags!
                            ― John Wooden

Comment

The Coach wrote: View Post
                              I don't remember the last time I rolled my ankle so bad I couldn't talk
                              lolz....good point

Comment

why can't I post pictures in this thread?
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X