Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: Do you want Bosh to win the championship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Do you want Bosh to win the championship?

Of all the all-stars that have left the Raptors such as Carter, McGrady, etc., it seems that Bosh is the least hated. He gets boos in the ACC.

Apart from the depart, would you be happy if Bosh got a ring?

Thoughts?
    Yes
    17.65%
    No
    82.35%

The poll is expired.

I was happier to see Matt Bonner get a Ring.

And I would be happier to see Vince win one before Bosh.

However, I do continue to wish Bosh the best throughout his Career, and will continue to do.

Comment

I don't want Miami to win. For me it has less to do with Bosh specifically, and more to do with the whole super-friends collusion. It just isn't good for the game and just the thought of Bosh and LBJ celebrating a championship makes me sick.

Comment

no he doesn't deserve one.

Comment

Honestly, are these haters above or is it the Miami big 3 in the making that makes you hate them?

Matt Bonner was never an all-star!

Comment

montreal06 wrote: View Post
            Honestly, are these haters above or is it the Miami big 3 in the making that makes you hate them?

Matt Bonner was never an all-star!
            we hate them because they built the team the wrong way and destroyed 2 franchises in the process. Anyone outside of miami who likes the heat is a bandwagon

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
              I don't want Miami to win. For me it has less to do with Bosh specifically, and more to do with the whole super-friends collusion. It just isn't good for the game and just the thought of Bosh and LBJ celebrating a championship makes me sick.
              +1

It has nothing to do with Bosh, and everything to do with showing future free agents that teaming up with your all-star buddies, doesn't equal championships.

That lesson was partially learned already in New York.

Comment

So.... If all this happened to Toronto meaning we got 3 super all stars, you guys would hate the Raptors too?

Comment

I want Bosh to win one, just without the Heat.

I feel sort of bad for Bosh going to Miami. It is sort of depressing. He shows up, they have that big party (not 5, not 6, not 7...) and then they fell back to earth. Bosh, who played well in the playoffs last year, and played well this year, really got no respect from anyone. He had a rough time going from Toronto (which got little round the NBA press because of the losing/first round exits) to the spotlight. He went from having a nice fan base in Toronto who really embraced him to having people hate him around the league because of the decision to join with his buds. It is almost painful to watch press conferences where he gets asked 1 question, and LBJ and DWade get asked 50.

Though him leaving was suckish, I do not think I would put him in the same category as VC or Hedo. Yeah I want him to win a championship, but somewhere he really matters. He should win one where he is not the third wheel. I think he deserves that.

Comment

So.... If all this happened to Toronto meaning we got 3 super all stars, you guys would hate the Raptors too?
                    I don't really care how Miami built the current roster. I just find the team extremely unlikable. The whole Decision nonsense was really distasteful. Bosh running around filming interview with teams and Wade stringing along other teams. Then, that ridiculous spectacle with Lebron, Wade and Bosh on the stage with the light show and everything talking about 7 titles.... stupid. Schadenfreude.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                      I don't really care how Miami built the current roster. I just find the team extremely unlikable. The whole Decision nonsense was really distasteful. Bosh running around filming interview with teams and Wade stringing along other teams. Then, that ridiculous spectacle with Lebron, Wade and Bosh on the stage with the light show and everything talking about 7 titles.... stupid. Schadenfreude.
                      +1

I hope Miami gets swept so that this year south beach can have "The Dismantling"!

Comment

I'm not sure how any raps fan could wish Bosh success when that success would be borne in the destruction of our beloved franchise. The dude held our franchise hostage by not being clear about his intentions.

Comment

If Toronto had a realistic chance of pulling something like this, there would be no hate for Miami (at least for me). But the fact that we're competing on an uneven playing field for free agents, makes it a bitter pill to swallow.

The 3 superstars we're able to sign are Turkoglu, Jack, and Wright, lol.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            The 3 superstars we're able to sign are Turkoglu, Jack, and Wright, lol.
                            And we traded for Jack and Wright. :S haha

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              I hope Miami gets swept so that this year south beach can have "The Dismantling"!
                              So do I.

I will be very happy if Wade-The-Recruiter is the odd man out.

Comment

Working...
                              X