Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With the 8th pick in the draft Ed Davis selects...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    replied
    rus wrote: View Post
    Here's a question, If ED DAVIS were to re-enter the draft, where would he go?
    I'm thinking late lottery or maybe even just mid first round.....
    Ed Davis is still a high value pick considering where he was taken. He has all the tools to be a really good pro. It just takes time.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    rus wrote: View Post
    tough. is he 2 years younger? his past two years weren't very spectacular in the league. henson might have pushed him out of minutes

Leave a comment:

• rus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Boy is his face gonna be red if he gets moved on draft night.

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    That's true. I want every player deported, and the team re-located to Omaha, Nebraska. That way, we can finally shut down this site, and I can live in peace.

This is my ultimate goal.
    I'd like some of the people on here deported, including myself.

But, for some reason I keep coming here.

It's actually such a boring and annoying site this time of year because people get so bored that they constantly recycle topics that should be buried 8 feet under.

Leave a comment:

• Sig
    replied
    Is it okay for one of you guys to post the article? Or would that be "piracy"... not that I care.

Leave a comment:

• MangoKid
    replied
    For the most part, they were selecting players from their alma matter - like ceez pointed out, but also, in most instances, they made sure not to rock the boat on their own respective teams when making their selections - like for instance, Nolan Smith knows that they have Wes Matthews on the team, so he didn't select Beal on either pick. These kind of things are always tough on players.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    a lot of guys were picking players from their alma mater

Leave a comment:

• KingMaxwell47
    replied
    If you guys have Insider, and check out this mock by the players, Brad Beal goes to the Magic at nineteen. NINETEEN. Are the players anti-Beal or do they just need their heads checked?

Leave a comment:

• bounty
    replied
    That's true. I want every player deported, and the team re-located to Omaha, Nebraska. That way, we can finally shut down this site, and I can live in peace.

Let me help you lol

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    thead wrote: View Post
    If you had your way we wouldn't have any players

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    I'd rather have neither.
    If you had your way we wouldn't have any players

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    I'd rather have neither.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    id rather keep davis over marshall

Leave a comment:

• Sig
    replied
    CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    How fortunate would it be if Toronto somehow ended up with Marshall, while Davis was shipped out in a trade?
    Fixed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X