Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CRAZY tweet of the day! (Jerryd Bayless)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRAZY tweet of the day! (Jerryd Bayless)

ric Koreen ‏@ekoreen

Just spoke to Bayless, DeRozan and Damon Stoudamire. Revelation: Bayless is buying a place in Toronto, regardless of FA status.
    Regardless of FA status? Wow.

Has Jerryd shacked up with some fine Toronto female? lol

Haha he must have. Or maybe he just fell in love with the city, kinda like Matt Bonner

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
      Haha he must have. Or maybe he just fell in love with the city, kinda like Matt Bonner
      Matt Bonner married a Canadian!

Comment

So maybe Nash isn't an option? (Total speculation). Toronto is a great city and all, but really, if you're unsure about your status here, would you really property here?

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
          So maybe Nash isn't an option? (Total speculation). Toronto is a great city and all, but really, if you're unsure about your status here, would you really property here?
          Maybe he never heard of US housing bubble and thinks it to be a great investment? lol

Comment

Maybe a house in Toronto, but a condo here? This downtown area is flooded with condos as is. I can't see the prices of condos increasing on a re-sale.

But yeah, he'd be better off going back to his hometown of Phoenix and buying property there - it's dirt cheap. My cousin just bought a sweet 3 bedroom condo in Tempe for 65K.

Comment

Well, you were talking about the changing tides of opinion toward Toronto Matt; Bayless has been championing that cause since Day 1. This doesn't surprise me at all. I just love him even more now. haha

Rasho Nestorovic has a place in Yorkville and if I'm not mistaken, is raising his children in the city.

Comment

He's most likely staying if we sign nash. He'll learn a bit from nash and then take over after 2 years

Comment

Big Inside Info! I was out for lunch today and Bayless sat down at the next table. Think he was with his mother. As my friend and I ate I could overhear him talking about purchasing a home in PHOENIX! Yup Phoenix. So does that mean a sign and trade is in the works...possibly nash coming our way. Makes sense since Phoenix just picked Kendall Marshall at 13.

Comment

Gotta be a woman involved here.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      Regardless of FA status? Wow.

Has Jerryd shacked up with some fine Toronto female? lol
                      To me this is huge. Most American kids can't wait to get out of Toronto.
                      If this is where his heart is, I'd say keep him.
                      He is more than solid backup at both 1 & 2 (and reasonably priced).

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Gotta be a woman involved here.
                        Hopefully 2 or 3!

Comment

He should be able to afford the bigger hot tub if Colangelo keeps him on.

Comment

GSRaps wrote: View Post
                            Big Inside Info! I was out for lunch today and Bayless sat down at the next table. Think he was with his mother. As my friend and I ate I could overhear him talking about purchasing a home in PHOENIX! Yup Phoenix. So does that mean a sign and trade is in the works...possibly nash coming our way. Makes sense since Phoenix just picked Kendall Marshall at 13.
                            He's from Phoenix.

Comment

Have we atleasted tendered an offer to make him an RA? or is he a FA

Comment

Working...
                              X