Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CRAZY tweet of the day! (Jerryd Bayless)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• torch19
    replied
    Please trade away Forbes. Please.

Leave a comment:

• charlz
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Suns could always sign and trade at $10M with just Forbes going back (or Bayless) and a 2nd round pick.

They could then amnesty Calderon and end up with $2M more cap space in Forbes scenario and keep their exceptions.
    gawd I am hoping there is some movement like this coming...

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    charlz wrote: View Post
    He is a millionaire - buy a house in every city to be safe!

or Nash + Brooks coming to Toronto for Bayless
    Suns could always sign and trade at $10M with just Forbes going back (or Bayless) and a 2nd round pick.

They could then amnesty Calderon and end up with $2M more cap space in Forbes scenario and keep their exceptions.

Leave a comment:

• charlz
    replied
    GSRaps wrote: View Post
    Big Inside Info! I was out for lunch today and Bayless sat down at the next table. Think he was with his mother. As my friend and I ate I could overhear him talking about purchasing a home in PHOENIX! Yup Phoenix. So does that mean a sign and trade is in the works...possibly nash coming our way. Makes sense since Phoenix just picked Kendall Marshall at 13.
    He is a millionaire - buy a house in every city to be safe!

or Nash + Brooks coming to Toronto for Bayless

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    I believe the qualifying offer was placed. Bayless is officially a restricted free agent.

Leave a comment:

• DaveKim
    replied
    Have we atleasted tendered an offer to make him an RA? or is he a FA

Leave a comment:

• MangoKid
    replied
    GSRaps wrote: View Post
    Big Inside Info! I was out for lunch today and Bayless sat down at the next table. Think he was with his mother. As my friend and I ate I could overhear him talking about purchasing a home in PHOENIX! Yup Phoenix. So does that mean a sign and trade is in the works...possibly nash coming our way. Makes sense since Phoenix just picked Kendall Marshall at 13.
    He's from Phoenix.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    He should be able to afford the bigger hot tub if Colangelo keeps him on.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Gotta be a woman involved here.
    Hopefully 2 or 3!

Leave a comment:

• Mapko
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Regardless of FA status? Wow.

Has Jerryd shacked up with some fine Toronto female? lol
    To me this is huge. Most American kids can't wait to get out of Toronto.
    If this is where his heart is, I'd say keep him.
    He is more than solid backup at both 1 & 2 (and reasonably priced).

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Gotta be a woman involved here.

Leave a comment:

• GSRaps
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    He's most likely staying if we sign nash. He'll learn a bit from nash and then take over after 2 years

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Well, you were talking about the changing tides of opinion toward Toronto Matt; Bayless has been championing that cause since Day 1. This doesn't surprise me at all. I just love him even more now. haha

Rasho Nestorovic has a place in Yorkville and if I'm not mistaken, is raising his children in the city.

Leave a comment:

• MangoKid
    replied
    Maybe a house in Toronto, but a condo here? This downtown area is flooded with condos as is. I can't see the prices of condos increasing on a re-sale.

But yeah, he'd be better off going back to his hometown of Phoenix and buying property there - it's dirt cheap. My cousin just bought a sweet 3 bedroom condo in Tempe for 65K.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X