Terrence Ross VS DeMar DeRozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrence Ross VS DeMar DeRozan

Reincarnation of Morris Peterson and Vince Carter.

I hope you mean Terrence Ross is Vince, cause we've all seen Demar play for long enough to know he sure as hell ain't VC.

Comment

but then again!! demar can make 3s like mo pete????? no and never will! soooooo demar+jose+ed for rudy gay please!!!!

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
        but then again!! demar can make 3s like mo pete????? no and never will! soooooo demar+jose+ed for rudy gay please!!!!
        OK, as you wish. Just a minute.
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I think that if we sign Nash a package of Jose and DeMar could be in play for a legit 3 man.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
            I hope you mean Terrence Ross is Vince, cause we've all seen Demar play for long enough to know he sure as hell ain't VC.
            LOL true true
            "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

They both have good work ethics. Maybe know he could get benched will send Demar to another level lol. I think Terrence ross will be no worse than Demar Derozan. He seems like Demar with a 3 point shot. He already plays defense so that's good. Aslong as he's not a trigger happy guy I think when it's said an done he could be better than Demar. Still has some work to do though.

Comment

Remember that DeRozan was pegged as a good defender as well when we drafted him, so don't get your hopes too high for Ross. His calling card is his shooting ability, not his defense.

Comment

just so everybody knows...demar is not going anywhere...he is untouchable...i think bc lets andrea go before demar and we all know how much bc loves andrea

Comment

i can't wait to watch Ross stroke it
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

stroke it all night
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

geo wrote: View Post
                        just so everybody knows...demar is not going anywhere...he is untouchable...i think bc lets andrea go before demar and we all know how much bc loves andrea
                        I guarantee Demar is not untouchable, he still has upside, but the guy is not a franchise player.
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                          i can't wait to watch Ross stroke it

Comment

Ross and DeRozan seem like very different players to me. If the Raptors sign Nash DeRozan will benefit from that a lot more than Ross for example. DeRozan doesn't have the guard skills Ross has... Based on what I've read. Ross was of my radar so I don't know a whole lot about him.

Comment

Prime wrote: View Post
                              Remember that DeRozan was pegged as a good defender as well when we drafted him, so don't get your hopes too high for Ross. His calling card is his shooting ability, not his defense.
                              Yeah great point. We really will not know what he is going to give us until we actually see him play in Casey's system.

Comment

Working...
                              X