Un-drafted players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Un-drafted players?

There seems to be a few guys that went un-drafted that should get a look in summer league/free agent camps, who sticks out in your mind the most?
    Tu Holloway
    Scott Machado
    John Shurna

Who else is on your list?
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Barring us trading players away or just letting all the FAs go I don't see the raps adding any more rookies. We're already over capacity on mediocre bench players as it is.

Comment

How many roster spots do we have available? Machado makes a hell of a lot more sense to me than running with Uzoh as our 3rd string PG.

Comment

Hollis Thompson and Terrell Stoglin are two players I'd look at.

Comment

Kevin Jones
          Kostas Sloukas

Comment

Machado and Buford are 2 guys id love to see at summer camp
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Machado.

Reportedly the Jazz are keen on him. They have history with undrafted impact players (Wes Matthews).

Comment

Adrian Wojnarowski: Undrafted Iona guard Scott Machado has Bobcats, Cavaliers, Hawks, Hornets, Raptors, Rockets calling for summer league, sources tell Y!
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Henry Sims

Good passing is contagious. It doesn't always have to start with the PG.

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                    Adrian Wojnarowski: Undrafted Iona guard Scott Machado has Bobcats, Cavaliers, Hawks, Hornets, Raptors, Rockets calling for summer league, sources tell Y!
                    I think this is beyond stupid on Toronto's part.

If they wanted him for summer league, they could have just drafted him. They didn't even have to plan on having him on the roster come October.

Numb nuts at 56 was a total waste in my opinion - especially after reading the DraftExpress tweets.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      I think this is beyond stupid on Toronto's part.

If they wanted him for summer league, they could have just drafted him. They didn't even have to plan on having him on the roster come October.

Numb nuts at 56 was a total waste in my opinion - especially after reading the DraftExpress tweets.
                      My guess is #56 was Maurizio Gherardini's idea.. he has to earn his wage somehow right?

Comment

is it cheaper to draft a guy thats stuck in europe for years and sign a ufa? maybe that's why? i dunno.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                          is it cheaper to draft a guy thats stuck in europe for years and sign a ufa? maybe that's why? i dunno.
                          2nd round picks are not guaranteed contracts.

Minimum, part of cap space, or exception only way to sign them.

Comment

Calderon went undrafted, perhaps we sign Machado to become the next Calderon.
                            TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Quincy Acy... oh wait we used our pick on him.

Comment

Working...
                              X