X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    NoBan wrote: View Post
    Quincy Acy... oh wait we used our pick on him.
    Do you seriously think he would go undrafted?

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    the euro dude looks really awful, i don't know why they didn't just let the clock run or something instead if they didn't want anyone more.

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    The reason why BC drafted the no name European was because they didn't want 4 rookies coming into next season (4 including Jonas), that's why they left him there to develop in Europe, and to see over time whether he can become a good player and join the team, or become a trade-able asset. I watched the post-draft analysis on NBATV Canada. Matt Devlin brought up some good questions.

Leave a comment:

• NoBan
    replied
    Quincy Acy... oh wait we used our pick on him.

Leave a comment:

• theycallmeZZ
    replied
    Calderon went undrafted, perhaps we sign Machado to become the next Calderon.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    ceez wrote: View Post
    is it cheaper to draft a guy thats stuck in europe for years and sign a ufa? maybe that's why? i dunno.
    2nd round picks are not guaranteed contracts.

Minimum, part of cap space, or exception only way to sign them.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    is it cheaper to draft a guy thats stuck in europe for years and sign a ufa? maybe that's why? i dunno.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    I think this is beyond stupid on Toronto's part.

If they wanted him for summer league, they could have just drafted him. They didn't even have to plan on having him on the roster come October.

Numb nuts at 56 was a total waste in my opinion - especially after reading the DraftExpress tweets.
    My guess is #56 was Maurizio Gherardini's idea.. he has to earn his wage somehow right?

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    WJF wrote: View Post
    Adrian Wojnarowski: Undrafted Iona guard Scott Machado has Bobcats, Cavaliers, Hawks, Hornets, Raptors, Rockets calling for summer league, sources tell Y!
    I think this is beyond stupid on Toronto's part.

If they wanted him for summer league, they could have just drafted him. They didn't even have to plan on having him on the roster come October.

Numb nuts at 56 was a total waste in my opinion - especially after reading the DraftExpress tweets.

Leave a comment:

• Prime
    replied
    Henry Sims

Good passing is contagious. It doesn't always have to start with the PG.

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied
    Adrian Wojnarowski: Undrafted Iona guard Scott Machado has Bobcats, Cavaliers, Hawks, Hornets, Raptors, Rockets calling for summer league, sources tell Y!

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Machado.

Reportedly the Jazz are keen on him. They have history with undrafted impact players (Wes Matthews).

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    Machado and Buford are 2 guys id love to see at summer camp

Leave a comment:

• Quirk
    replied
    Kevin Jones
    Kostas Sloukas

Leave a comment:

• KingMaxwell47
    replied
    Hollis Thompson and Terrell Stoglin are two players I'd look at.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X