Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez
    replied

more impressed with the rebounds than points, but he's got a nice inside/outside game. i think he could translate to SF pretty well. he'd be especially effective in zone D next to bargs and val.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    Damn it all i just saw Chandler on the list now

i'd be happy with either/or.

whats the word on Chandler's knee (i think it was his knee?) though?

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Chandler with the caveat he is all healed up. He can play both sg & sf and with Batum who may have just a bit more upside and is commanding 12-13 mill per, his contract is a good one at about 7.5 for the next 4 yrs. A protected 1st next year in exchange might do it.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    I'm not convinced Ilyasova is a SF. I say that in the same spirit I would about Josh Smith but I think Josh Smith is more SF than Ilyasova.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    BC had made reference to starting season status quo and using "flexibility" as season progressed - Dec. 15- Feb. 15/trade deadline period.

Kirilenko doesn't interest me. To sign him means good bye to Bayless, Gray, Weems, TPE, and MLE.

Leave a comment:

• wallz
    replied
    Iguodala would be my first choice, with Ilyasova right behind him.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    Ilyasova with Ross starting at SG

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    started a poll Raptors 2012-13 Starting SF, poll 2.0

Raptors 2012-13 Starting SF, poll 2.0

James Johnson / Linas Kleiza
    8.33%
    DeMar DeRozan
    16.67%
    Andre Iguodala
    11.11%
    Luol Deng
    5.56%
    Wilson Chandler
    19.44%
    Ersan Ilyasova
    16.67%
    Andrei Kirilenko
    5.56%
    Other
    16.67%

The poll is expired.

The thread for the first poll was started on June 6th (link:http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...ye-AI-Gay-(36)). A lot has changed since then, so I figured now would be a good time to do an updated polling of the Republic, regarding the Raptors starting SF for next season.

Off the Market:
    Rudy Gay - with the release of OJ Mayo, it appears as though Memphis is committing to Gay
    Nicolas Batum - he has stated that he will only play for Minnesota or Portland

Options:
    James Johnson / Linas Kleiza - stick to the status quo of last season

Demar DeRozan - shift to SF, allowing Terrence Ross to start at SG

Andre Iguodala - trade with Philadelphia; 28/29 yrs next season, 12-13: $14.7M, 13-14: $15.9M (player option)

Luol Deng - trade with Chicago; 27 yrs next season, 12-13: $13.3M, 13-14: $14.3M

Wilson Chandler - trade with Denver; 24 yrs next season, 12-13: $7.4M, 13-14: $7.4M, 14-15: $7.4M, 15-16: $7.4M

Ersan Ilyasova - free agent signing; 25 yrs next season, likely around $10M per season

Andrei Kirilenko - free agent signing; 31/32 yrs next season, likely around $10M per season

Somebody else?
Working...
X