Things Dumb Raptors Fans Say That Drive You Nuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letter N wrote: View Post
    Ya you really need to stop writing like it's a first year essay.
    What do you mean?

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
      What do you mean?
      And in spite of all the critique he is receiving here Butler will probably start trending his 3pt% towards his career mean pretty soon ...

There's nothing wrong with the sentence, you're just using a lot of $5 words unnecessarily. Just write it how you would say it.

I'm sure Butler's 3pt% is going to go back up to around his career average.

Comment

And in spite of all the critique he is receiving here Butler will probably start trending his 3pt% towards his career mean pretty soon ...

There's nothing wrong with the sentence, you're just using a lot of $5 words unnecessarily. Just write it how you would say it.

I'm sure Butler's 3pt% is going to go back up to around his career average.
        There was a context. But now you go and write something in Dutch and I'm going to critique it ok?

Comment

What do you mean?
          The Letter N from Sesame Street likes it when you use words his target audience can understand.

Comment

There was a context. But now you go and write something in Dutch and I'm going to critique it ok?
            +1

Comment

"rebuilding" then "Hit the ground running" then "accelerated rebuild"

"he'll never be a good defender but he can become a better rebounder" one year later "he's improved defensively but he'll never be a good rebounder"

offer a player a max contract and then after he turns down the deal and leaves rip a guy for not being a franchise player and a max contract burdening the team

I know this is about dumb fans that drive people nuts, but how can you not have dumb fans when NBA teams are run by dumb GMs who drive fans nuts?

Comment

oldmanweldon wrote: View Post
                +1
                +2

Comment

Retract Fields offer.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                    Retract Fields offer.
                    yeah I don't really think people realize the consequences of doing that.
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

MLSE the worst Ownership group in all of pro sports.
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

So is this basically "shit raptors fans don't say"?
                        if so
                        Babcock was actually a good GM
                        Bargnani was the best pick we could have made
                        I hated Morris Peterson
                        I don't miss Chuck Swirsky
                        At no time did I hate the Nets

Comment

nah this is "dumb shit raptors fans unfortunately do say"

Comment

But this one is a fact.
                            Wow, a whole new level. Give him a round of applause for stupid comments inside of a stupid comment thread.

Don't stop now, you're on fire!
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Hugmenot wrote: View Post
                              The Letter N from Sesame Street likes it when you use words his target audience can understand.
                              Like I said the guy is on fire!
                              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                                Wow, a whole new level. Give him a round of applause for stupid comments inside of a stupid comment thread.

Don't stop now, you're on fire!
                                You're right, maybe if we had just shown Alonzo Morning and Kenny Anderson Hamilton they could've been swayed to stay. I know the site of white trash kids and the smell of shit is really appealing to me.

btw, nice avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X