No announcement yet.

Everything Terrence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I would pay to see a Demar vs. Terrence 1on1 battle, not to mention a dunk contest

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Personally I still think he takes bad shots. I think the fact that the offensive side of the ball comes so easy to him that he thinks nothing is a bad shot for him. I just hope he knows he will not be getting these shots during the season.
      I mentioned it on the summer league thread but I think a lot of the bad shots are due to being the only scoring option on the floor. Uzoh is not playing well, Ed isn't demanding the ball in the post, Orton is busy occupying space and I've watched both games and can't remember the names of any of the other players which says something. The way he's playing reminds me of KD in seattle his rookie season when every shot seemed like a 3 pointer and was awful. Ross is the only option right now.

I'm sure he'll show a much better shot selection when playing next to better scorers. Can't wait to see them push the ball this year! Should make for some highlight reel plays.

Comment

Ross reminds me a little of Latrell Sprewell. Luckily only on the court. The willingness to play D, athleticism, movement, good range, even that big 2 hander in summer league game 1 was pure spree. If he can be that kind of player, with wat seems like a great attitude, we've uncovered a gem.

Comment

big boi wrote: View Post
          Ross reminds me a little of Latrell Sprewell. Luckily only on the court. The willingness to play D, athleticism, movement, good range, even that big 2 hander in summer league game 1 was pure spree. If he can be that kind of player, with wat seems like a great attitude, we've uncovered a gem.
          Some compared Ross to a young T-Mac.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

T Mac sounds good

Comment

yeah I could handle some T-Mac
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

i like the Sprewell comparison though too. Either one...without the attitude!

Comment

he is wearing Reggie Miller's number...oh to have clutch asshole like him on the team would make my heart happy
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
                    i like the Sprewell comparison though too. Either one...without the attitude!
                    Ross seems to be a very coach-able guy, wouldn't expect to hear some bad-talk about him in his career.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                      Enough with the Demar/Ross comparisons, they're both on the team, and they are two different playing styles, Demar starting and Ross off the bench is a really nice combo.

Demar's slashing and ability to get to the rim, contrasts perfectly with Ross' ability to shoot and move without the ball.

Both are very athletic, can pull for a mid-ranged jumper. Demar has shown his ability to get others involved in the game, Ross can rebound. They contrast well with one another, whoever starts, doesn't matter, the two on the court at the same time looks really nice to me.

+1

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                        Ross seems to be a very coach-able guy, wouldn't expect to hear some bad-talk about him in his career.
                        Agree.

Comment

hopefully he doesn't tell us that his rookie contract isn't enough to feed his kids

Comment

While I hadn't heard the Sprewell comparison prior to tonight, I think the best comparison I've heard for TRoss has been Jason Richardson. And with Career Averages of 17pts, 5rbs and 37%3PT, I wouldn't be overly disappointed.

Comment

I saw lamb the other night against houston, and couldn't help but think we made a mistake......

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                                I saw lamb the other night against houston, and couldn't help but think we made a mistake......
                                Look at my post on the Summer League Thread, I discuss Ross vs. Lamb.

Comment

Working...
                                X