No announcement yet.

Everything Terrence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR prepare yourself for the tirade of posts describing how the 18% usage spot up shooter who has been told to be a driver is was the problem with the entire offense

Lol gonna be rediculous

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
      RR prepare yourself for the tirade of posts describing how the 18% usage spot up shooter who has been told to be a driver is was the problem with the entire offense

Lol gonna be rediculous
      Oh wait

We still lost after a super hot start to the third from GV.

Obviously all his fault

Comment

RR prepare yourself for the tirade of posts describing how the 18% usage spot up shooter who has been told to be a driver is was the problem with the entire offense

Lol gonna be rediculous
        Terrence did not cause this loss, but his terrible play for the 10 minutes he did get on the floor obviously didn't help one bit.. So you could say he contributed to the poor start and rightfully earned his spot glued to the end of the pine

Comment

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
          Terrence did not cause this loss, but his terrible play for the 10 minutes he did get on the floor obviously didn't help one bit.. So you could say he contributed to the poor start and rightfully earned his spot glued to the end of the pine
          Just re-watched the first quarter

DD's 6 shots and 5 bricks, Lowrys turnovers, and Lowry missing a pickup in transition were more of an issue than Ross' two shots and good defense on both Reke and Gordon

But hey, all his fault right?

Comment

• Hold up... are you really defending Ross? You must also think Casey is coach of the year

Comment

• Batum is having wrist issues/injuries no? I thought hat was the reason behind horrible shooting.

Comment

• jonnywalker wrote: View Post
                Hold up... are you really defending Ross? You must also think Casey is coach of the year

Yes I am defending Ross

If you've read a lot of my posts you would know I am also a huge Casey hater who shouldn't have been resigned.

Seriously though Ross' play in the first quarter was pretty good. At the very least he wasn't bad enough to warrant getting benched

Comment

Hold up... are you really defending Ross? You must also think Casey is coach of the year

The dumpster fire isn't on Ross he doesn't really impact the team that much. This is a Casey issue that gets repeated every year. New guy comes in team does well ISO starts defence collapses and team turns to shit. Unless MU is planning to overhaul the entire roster he should fire Casey ASAP.

Comment

Also since you think you are so funny with that .gif

Comment

• lol you mad

Comment

• Just rewatched Ross' PT just to make sure I am not pulling BS out of my ass.

He had a grand total of 1 poor defensive play where he and Amir got mixed up on a PnR with Evans. For the rest he didn't get scored on once...

That's it...

Does that ever warrant a benching?

There has to be something behind the curtains, because it wasn't his on-court play

Comment

• ross is good, once in a while, here and there.

except.

you have to be good always.

Ross sucks

Comment

• If you think Casey is the ONLY thing wrong with the team, you're implicitly suggesting that the team, as currently constructed, would have a better record than it currently has.

I'm not buying it.

We have a mediocre big rotation. Our best big defender is playing hurt and in decline. Two of our guards (Lou and GV) are below average defenders at their position. Our starting 3 is undersized/inconsistent and his back-ups can't space the floor. Our shooting guard has no 3-point range. Our starting point guard is undersized and has difficulty passing into the post.

I still like our team on the whole, but really, the roster is a team that will end up 10 games over .500, at best.

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                              If you think Casey is the ONLY thing wrong with the team, you're implicitly suggesting that the team, as currently constructed, would have a better record than it currently has.

I'm not buying it.

We have a mediocre big rotation. Our best big defender is playing hurt and in decline. Two of our guards (Lou and GV) are below average defenders at their position. Our starting 3 is undersized/inconsistent and his back-ups can't space the floor. Our shooting guard has no 3-point range. Our starting point guard is undersized and has difficulty passing into the post.

I still like our team on the whole, but really, the roster is a team that will end up 10 games over .500, at best.
                              I agree on everything minus our big rotation

I think they are being massively under-utilized and look much, much less effective than they can be

Comment

I agree on everything minus our big rotation

I think they are being massively under-utilized and look much, much less effective than they can be
                                That's fair. Part of that is coaching, part of that is personnel.

For example, every time I see Lowry pass into the post I cringe a little. It's usually some tricky pass at a bigs knees, or a pass that is a little too far ahead or behind a guy. He has to compensate for his height and what defenses throw at him by being too clever.

I miss the good old days of Calderon being able to just float a pass over a guy at will.

Comment

Working...
                                X